Of course I am lazy for normal jobs!

@EddieHands (37845)
Why am I lazy. Well back many years ago when I did hard work. I was tired I wasted so much time. And very low money.Now my sites work for me while I sleep, and i collect more money. I don't break my back.. and life is good! Today's advice: Work smart , not hard! Smart work pays off because it will always bring you more money without working. Working hard just leaves the spirit broken and unhappy pay that was not worth the effort. Blessings !
• Rochester, New York
Maybe you could share some of your secrets with us? Pretty please??
@quantum2020 (9228)
• Ciudad De Mexico, Mexico
That is true, not hard, just smart. I would only like to find three good sites that pay.
@rina110383 (24135)
I live by that mantra (working smartly). And you woke up early today, earlier than yesterday.
@ricki_911 (19431)
• Toronto, Ontario
I find online work makes very little and always changing not guarenteed steady income. I use it for extra money instead of an income.
@akalinus (15695)
I have not found any sites that pay while I play. What on earth do you do?
I work hard at my jobs. But I don't mind as I make decent money and overall I enjoy my work. A little extra online is nice too!
Online work is no walk in the park, although it is nice that you are able to do it at home and on your own schedule. Good for you!
@zarlamain (24525)
I can't afford to be lazy at my job. I don't want to risk getting fired.