Best year's during school...

Romania
Which was the most wonderful period during school? For me it was the faculty. Student life, to live in student dorm with my colleagues, you're on your own, to spend and to feel good.
My best year was when I started to work, I was more independent, I met my husband and we had a beautiful vacation in French Riviera.
That meen's that you find a job which worth do it. When you go to work with pleasure without stress it's more then wonderfull.
@pufitzamison I agree, when the work is a pleasure it's the best thing that can happens to our life.
@LadyDuck yes...but after program to have sombody who wait you at home, becouse if you work and you don't have sombody to spent with...then...you don't have nothing.
@zarlamain (21613)
My sophomore year of high school was the best. All my teachers were very helpful and it was the one year in 12 years that I didn't get as severely bullied. College and grad school went smoothly as well (minus the education loans).
:)) with learning i can thinck about it...it was the part which i can't say that i loved verry much...but the spirit...my cooleagues...was wonderfull
My most wonderful time was when I met my husband the second day of my freshman year in college. I joined the sister sorority to his fraternity and college was so much fun for both of us! Glad I married that guy I met on that second day!
:))) i'm shure that was the best year of your life and the next one will be when you will have a child:)).