I'll be out for a little bit

@sugartoes (42466)
Greencastle, Indiana
I have to go to therapy & check on a dishwasher thingy so I can get my dishwasher going & we have some bad weather for the day in the area but we got to get out in it But that won't stop you from replying to me while I'm out so when I get back I can reply back to you all on here hope you all have a great dry day & stay safe in your weather.
Good luck checking on that thingy. I seems like we are always in need of a thingy around here.
@sugartoes (42466)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@Corbin5 ha ha ha yeah I forgot about that but we got it thanks
@corbin5 it used to be we always needed something around this house, But have only need for a screened in porch screen door which my brother in law is taking on as his job! I just hope he pays for it, too =)
@sugartoes (42466)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@Marty1 ha ha ha that would be nice huh? I would LOVE a screened in porch
We're overcast today. I haven't checked on the weather site to know what it's going to do, but it wouldn't surprise me if it would rain.
@sugartoes (42466)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@just4him I'm back now we got lucky & didn't get rained on
@sugartoes It rained here and I did get rained on.
@sugartoes (42466)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@just4him OH NO hope you don't catch a cold or get sick
@slund2041 (3375)
I hope you have a wonderful day. Be careful driving in the bad weather. What kind of therapy do you go to, if that is not too personal of a question? If it is too personal I understand.
@sugartoes (42466)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@slund2041 I will, the therapy I do is to lose the weight I'm trying to lose & tone up I have 8 weeks free so I'm using it
@slund2041 (3375)
@sugartoes Oh how cool is that. Glad you were able to find it free.
@sugartoes (42466)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@slund2041 yeah it was some GOOD news when they told me they'll give me 2 free mos
Hope that your therapy did help you a lot.
@sugartoes (42466)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@marlina being I have 8 weeks of FREE therapy I'd be crazy not to use it so to lose the 55 lbs I'm taking advantage of it while I can
@Daljinder (22171)
Oh no @sugartoes! Please wish me a wet day. It's awful hot over here.
@sugartoes (42466)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@Daljinder oh I'm sorry to hear that I DO wish you a cool wet day
I have not checked the weather for today. Right now it looks nice. I think it is going to be hot. You be safe in the weather and we will see you later. MyLot is a great rainy day activity.
@sugartoes (42466)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@GardenGerty yeah if it wasn't for having to be out in it I'd be right here but I'll be back soon in a few hrs hold the fort down for me till I get back.
@VivaLaDani13 (22023)
• Perth, Australia
@sugartoes It has been raining quite a bit here lately. But I wish it could rain a lot more lol I love it. It's all sunny and boring today. Cold though.
@sugartoes (42466)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@VivaLaDani13 not here it's been raining on & off all week & HOT too
• Perth, Australia
@sugartoes Oh no I hate the heat. If it were hot and raining here, I'd stand out in the rain haha
@sugartoes (42466)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@VivaLaDani13 no not me cause I don't trust the weather when it's raining with lightning
@cacay1 (33203)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
Our weather here remains hot.
@sugartoes (42466)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@cacay1 well howdy there you doing alright? I hear ya we will too by this time next month with all this rain we been having it's going to be HOT & steaming cause of the humidity from it.
@cacay1 (33203)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
@sugartoes Oh, we'll have the same property of the sun soon hehehe.
@sugartoes (42466)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@cacay1 no about the time we get into OUR summer you'll be flipping into your fall which I KNOW you'll like then which won't be LONG here for us right behind you
@sugartoes Hope you were safe in your weather. Hope the dishwasher whatever it needed is fixed, and it is humming along and making all your dishes clean
@sugartoes (42466)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@Marty1 our trip went well as well as our day, not sure about the dish washer yet i'll be checking on it tomorrow as I went to bed not long after I got home
@sugartoes That is good you are getting enough sleep! I, myself, am going to spend a few more minutes here then probably head to my bed!
@sugartoes (42466)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@Marty1 I'll be up a while as I just got up from my nap a few hrs ago but have a good night sleep
@Jackalyn (6836)
• Oxford, England
I hope you didn't get wet! We had torrential rain here yesterday. It was so bad I had to stop the car and wait for it to stop.
@sugartoes (42466)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@Jackalyn no we're fine it went around us & didn't rain till a few hrs after we got back home which is always a good thing but we'll be gone tomorrow cause of a few things we got to do.
@EddieHands (37807)
Hope you day out went well. Take care of business and yes we will be here when you get back.. Blessings !
@sugartoes (42466)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@EddieHands we got lucky weather wise we got home & we had something to eat & a few mins I took a nap & haven't been up too long & took a while to wake up to get on here but I'm here now