I find cooking relaxing.

And I don't mean dump from a box and microwave from a bag cooking. I mean cooking from scratch. There is something about focusing on creating something, chopping, maybe mixing that I really enjoy at the end of a long day. I use the time to clear my mind and think about things that make me happy like my family, upcoming events with my friends, and, well, preparing the meal in front of me. It always confuses me when I hear people say that they don't like to cook or that it stresses them out. I really enjoy it.
@KristenH (24101)
• Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
I'm still learning how to cook from scratch. It might take me a long while to do so.
That's okay. Take it slow and steady!
I do not enjoy cooking very much anymore.
@zarlamain (24525)
I don't really enjoy cooking as a hobby, but when I'm trying to save money and not eating out, I try to make something with whatever fruits and vegetables I have and make a quick dish.
@EddieHands (37845)
Cooking is very relaxing!I really do enjoy doing it.. Blessings !
and I find baking a therapy for me.Tomorrow will be banana bread day for the homeless
Baking is a bit harder for me but that's because I always choose crazy complicated things to make.
I enjoy it, but I have to limit it to really basic stuff.
I enjoy cooking, but not cleaning