Can ghosts really appear in the mirror ?

@EddieHands (37792)
I hear of people calling ghosts and demons via a mirror! Is this true or not ? What do you think? Things like Candyman and Bloody mary evil ghosts? real or fake ? You tell me! Let the spooky game start!
Try it and maybe write about it here soon after.
@EddieHands (37792)
I am going to try it so see if I see any ghosts here lol
@EddieHands You're talking to one now.
@EddieHands (37792)
@toniganzon lol i knew it!
@ridingbet (61770)
vampires don't have a reflection in the mirror. i know that ghosts do appear in the mirror but are nowhere when you check behind you. yes, really spooky
@EddieHands (37792)
Yes vampires no reflection that is true! Yes they do appear in the mirror... but when we look behind us.. they are gone.. very spooky! Blessings
• Rochester, New York
I tried Bloody Mary numerous times and nothing happened. I have heard of spirits appearing in mirrors. There is a ghost story of Marilyn Monroe appearing in a mirror in a hotel in California. Numerous people have seen her in the mirror.
@EddieHands (37792)
Wow yeah I tried bloody mary before.. it never worked. Yes the Monroe ghost does appear I think in that mirror. That is even more spooky.. that people have seen her.. Blessings !
@Bluedoll (17039)
why would you want to?