Why would you delete your facebook?

@ricki_911 (17145)
Toronto, Ontario
I was asked this question and I thought I wouldn't. If I was having a hard time I'd remove that or just not log on. Sort of speaking an ex or being reminded of them I would block them and delete them end of it. I like sharing pictures of my animals, and events I go too. The people I know who delete it have their own issues, and tend to have more going on than blaming facebook.
@zarlamain (23949)
I never had facebook or any other social media site because I fear online bullies.
Aw! Only add people you know thats what I do.
@zarlamain (23949)
@infatuatedbby Scared that people from back in high school are going to find me on a social media site and bother me. I was bullied a lot during high school and don't want to see those people again.
@zarlamain I am sorry to hear. I hope you recovered from bullying now. I have my account on private though I have "so called" friends from high school and 3/4 of which I don't even talk to. I am considering of making a new account and only adding family and a couple of friends only.
@slayer08 (2382)
its a personal preference. I've deleted my Facebook before but I came back because some of my friends have no way of reaching me.
I don't have much to share on Facebook. I do log on here/there though!
@ricki_911 (17145)
• Toronto, Ontario
I use to use it a lot for the shelter now mainly to communicate with friends, and share pictures or events. But if I am real busy I wont log on otherwise. Some need to log on or keep updated by everyone which depressed them or compares them to others.
@ricki_911 Some peoples status are ridiculous to look at so I skip through that. I do post family photos so my cousins and relatives across seas can see but I don't do much anymore.
@ricki_911 (17145)
• Toronto, Ontario
@infatuatedbby I agree most are for attention. I will share some funny things or things I know friends will like. But some are like I am so upset, or all their business on facebook. The only time I've put something like that up was to make a message clear to a guy and embarrass him as he was being a jerk.
@sabashekh (1238)
• Bhopal, India
I deleted it a year before ... Found it slow and boring .. I love instagram and whatsapp more safe
My husband has one and it is mainly to keep in touch with our two youngest sons that are in the Army.
@mavlana (1037)
I am not that active on fb...ya once I deleted it..but now m back for few friends.
@EddieHands (32959)
I could delete it. But I just use it to keep in touch with a few people, and also also check certain groups and chats on there. I don't post much.. and I notice not many other people post on there either. It seems like facebook is fading away..