I am very sad, I see new users come and go ? Why?

@EddieHands (30983)
I see old users but also new users post a little.. then they are gone? Where do they go? Don't they know a lot of money lives on mylot? We can manifest all the gold here now! Please new users stay and play in the magical land of mylot!
@zarlamain (23642)
I know what you mean. I guess, they found something better in their opinions or they are dejected by the amounts they make. They don't realize that patience is a must and this is more of a fun, interaction site than just an earning site.
I guess it wasn't easy as they thought?
@louievill (15581)
Perhaps they found something more profitable and magical with their time
I have noticed many that comes and go, I do not know the reason, but I think that many want to earn more in a short time.
@rina110383 (21987)
I like your plea So wizard!
@annierose (17254)
The only one who will make them stay or leave mylot is themselves. If they will be patient enough, they will surely realize how great it is to stay in this site. However, some wants an easy money and we know we cannot earn in here in just a short time.
@MGjhaud (20831)
who that? theyre probably busy with something else.
@hereandthere (20920)
maybe they prefer easier sites and will keep looking and hopping every time a new site pops up.
They have to live their lives out of mylot. I had to meet my brother for lunch and drop by the office. Now i'm back here but again I have to go in a little while because I have a dinner appointment.
• Guangdong, China
Well, i feel you. In fact, not only in mylot, but also in other sites. I also feel down in the past, but i am release now. We meet different problems in different times, everyone has his value, and our lives are full of so many trivial things which may cut down our passion gradually. Just take it easy.