Have you set up a Christmas tree yet?

@Mommamea (1215)
How big is your tree? Do you like live trees or artificial trees? Pre lit or do you untangle the lights from last year and add them?
@usmcsgtwife (4997)
since my husband is deployed the kids and i are going to ohio to my parents so we did not put a tree up
@blanksolid (1632)
• Spain
I havent set up my christmas tree yet though i am going to set up very soon, maybe the next week or this week end so far, have a great day!
yes we did last weekend
We have a small prelit tree (maybe 2 feet?) that we put up closer to mid-December. We're not that into decorating for the holidays, esp. since my son is almost 2 and not sure how he'd do with it. I've considered putting up something bigger next year. We'll see. The tree I use now is made of pine cones sprayed green and was my grandmother's.
@joepicat (113)
i have a fake tree and were going to set it up tomrrow and were going to give my dad a new fake tree and it will be his christmas present because he really needs it.
@blueman (16513)
not yet, i think it is a bit early to do that.
I had my tree up last week. Its only about 5 ft, i have 3 cats and a dog so anything bigger would be too hard bc i am always picking it up from the floor lol It is not pree lit i went out and bought strands of teal and purple lights then i took out every other one and replaced it with the opposite color. its not very christmasey but it was orginally a tree for my bedroom at my parents house and right now living on my own i cant afford to upgrade. it is cute though!!!