Yesterday...

Yesterday was just a bad day for me, I don't know if I am the only one that has days like that but I am just gonna assume not. L.O.L. Anyway I woke up and made me some Biscuits but they burnt!! Then I wanted something for lunch but did not really know what I wanted so I ended up making this thing my Mom used to make for us when we were kids. I oiled some Macaroni and put a can of Mushroom soup in it and she used to but cut up hot dog weiners with it but I skipped that part needless to say it came out tasting awful! Then it was getting cloudy out side and so humid my husband came home from work and asked me to go t Auto zone to get some spark plugs well the car did not start! So he took the spark plugs off the other car we have had sitting there for years well It worked. My back door is broken it won't even open at all! I have t walk around the house to take the trash out every time. Then the alarm was going off ding, ding ding, Ughh! Has anyone else had a day like this?
You are not the only one! This morning I wasn't a very happy camper when I went to the shopping mall. Enough said.
@sishy7 (27592)
that does sound like a not so good day... hope today is a lot better for you...
So far it has been a good day but I am hungry ans scared to think I might mess my lunch up L.O.L.
@sishy7 (27592)
@jahernandezrivas nah, you'll be alright - go ahead and fix your lunch before you starve yourself, and that would be bad
@sishy7 L.O.L. I made me a Turkey sandwich can't go wrong with that.
THere are some days when you donĀ“t want to wake up EVER!