Set up auto-order for CPAP supplies

I finally called the number to order the overdue one month supplies. I was nervous about calling because I had no clue what I was eligible for after 1 month, 3 months, 6 months, etc. The woman who went through it with me went through it super fast and didn't give it to me in writing. Anyway, the woman on the phone was very helpful and put in the one month order. She also offered to set up auto-order where they would just ship what supplies I was eligible for as each time period passed. It took a grand total of 1 minute to do. How convenient. It is definitely better than me calling up and having no clue what I'm supposed to be ordering because I have nothing down in writing.
So glad this call resulted in things being taken care quickly and easily. That is rare for sure.
@LoriAMoore (4669)
What good timing that you wrote this because I was diagnosed today with sleep apnea and will be getting a CPAP machine in June. What kind of supplies does it require? Does insurance pay for most of it?
Yes, insurance pays for all of the filters, masks, head pieces, tubing, etc. They just get replaced at different intervals and I wasn't sure what I was due for or what got replaced when. Now the stuff will just get shipped to me when it is supposed to be replaced. Super simple.
my mom's company does online orders..but i usually end up calling them anyway.they keep sending the wrong filters for the machine.
@jahunt (1389)
I am glad you were able to get that taken care of. I am sure it was a relief!