Amber Alert!

@UncleJoe (9771)
Virginia Beach, Virginia
Hopefully, by now, everyone in the country is aware that Gary Simpson, a 57 year old Tennessee man has abducted his 9 year old niece, Carlie Trent. Nobody knows where they are. It was reported that just before the abduction he had purchased underwear, a swimsuit, and even make-up at the Rogersville Wal-Mart. I have been worried sick over this situation. It breaks my heart to think about what that poor kid is being exposed to. Simpson is said to be driving a white Dodge full sized van with Tennessee plates. Please, when you’re out driving around about your business, try to keep an ACTIVE watch for it. If you see one that fit’s the description, call the police. I believe that with enough eyes looking all around the country, somebody is sure to spot them. Remember, a little girls’s life is in danger here.
Here is the girl, suspect, and the van and license plate
thanks JJ hope so meone spots that man. shes a cute little thing hope this makes enough people aware of the abduction so they can be on the lookout for the man and the little girl
@Platespinner (16507)
According to the reports I've heard this evening, they have found her and the guy has been arrested.
@UncleJoe (9771)
• Virginia Beach, Virginia
I just read that and posted the good news. I feel like I can breathe again.
I hadn't heard anything about it. Thanks for posting about it.
@Morleyhunt (19724)
I have seen posts with photos of the man, the child and the van. Praying that this ends well.
really sick when this happens, worse when it's a family member
@jahunt (1392)
So sad for this family! I hope they find her!
@carebear29 (28553)
• Wausau, Wisconsin
Yeah I think I seen that shared on Facebook
wha an intellegent and great post I hope all who read that are drivers do keep an eye ou for that dodge van and the monstor who abducted a l ittle girl.
The psycho has been caught!
Will be on the lookout for that van in Illinois. Hope someone spots that truck as soon as possible. Heartbreaking.