My most common dream symbols

Pixabay photo
Rochester, New York
I've decided to look up some of the dream symbols that I find in my dreams a lot. These symbols are teeth falling out, falling, flying, being chased. Teeth symbolize confidence. From what I found, if your teeth fall out in a dream then it means that your lacking in self confidence. ~ I have a low self esteem so I tend to have this dream when I am at my lowest point. I usually find myself waking up to check to see if my teeth are still there. lol Falling in dreams could mean that your holding onto a situation that's taking place in your life. Trust yourself and others to get through it. ~ I have to admit that I love the falling dreams. Every time I fall I get back up and continue on a different path from the one I was on. Flying in dreams means that you've freed yourself from a problem or situation that has been weighing down on your mind. ~ I have flying dreams at least 4-5 times a week. I know I'm asleep and it really doesn't take much for me to fly. I'm usually flying home and I have found at times that home is not where I thought it was or where it was supposed to be. When I'm flying I have also found myself doing a lot of ballet and figure skating dancing among the clouds. It's amazing. When your being chased in a dream it usually means that you have some issues in your life that need to be confronted, but don't know how to do it. ~ I don't have people chasing me in my dreams, I have shadows. Once I had a 6 foot skeleton chasing me. I have yet to summon up the courage to face them, but I'm working on it.
If you are working on it. That is all that matters.
I dream a night mare of being l ost amnd finding Iam not in South Dakota but Phoenix arizona it came from mo ving frpm, SD where I had been born and grewup to Tempe Arizona and really I loved Arzo na and the c limate b ut since jobs were scarce there we ddi move to C alfo rnian now Im long widowed and love it here.