We're the entertainment for the evening commute

@sallypup (27087)
Moses Lake, Washington
Just kadunking down one sidewalk then up the other. The final section of our walk tromps past a congested intersection. I heard a lady say loudly: "That's a black Lab!' Yup. Most likely our Leah has black Lab in her. So why did people roll down their windows and gawk? Little bunny butt Sally pup walked on the outside of eighty five pound black Leah. The two walked alongside me NOT in front. Then there was me and on my right side, hubby with his cane cause of his sight difference. Guess we're good entertainment, us four. Nobody offered to get out of their vehicle and walk with us.
• Rochester, New York
I'm a pup gawker and proud of it. I love looking at pups who are walking with their owners. lol I'll even stop and tell them they have a beautiful dog if I can.
@sallypup (27087)
• Moses Lake, Washington
@LisaSteinmetz Me too! I talk with dogs all the time.
@sallypup whenwe had our dog I talked to her all the time and when I felt sick she would sit beside me and put her paw on my knee
• Rochester, New York
@sallypup I talk to my pup more than I talk to people. lol He never talks back and I always have the last word! My cat on the other hand talked back all the time and always had the last word.
oh my goodness I guess they got amused at the size difference in the two dogsPeople can be such looky lous, they love to see so mething odd, funny or in the case of somone falling , laughter and lookiong for blood ugh.
@sallypup (27087)
• Moses Lake, Washington
@Hatley At least we gave people a good show.
@sallypup lol yes indeed hope that they appreciated it all lol