Vikingdom

Rochester, New York
I have become hooked on a movie called Vikingdom with Dominic Purcell. Dom is Eirick a Viking who goes on a quest to retrieve Odins horn and to stop Thor, who as it turns out his is father, from opening the doors to Valhalla to take over the world and to destroy the god that people were worshipping instead of him. It is a great movie, though if you look at the reviews on Amazon there are more bad reviews than good ones. I see this as a good movie.. it must be if I have seen it at least 3 times today. lol Some of the actors in this movie are Dominic Purcell who was also in Prison Break, Craig Fairbrass who was in The Eastenders tv series, and Conan Stevens who was in The Hobbit movies as Bolg.
Trailer for Vikingdom. Based on Viking mythology, the movie tells the story of Eirick (Purcell) as he battles to retrieve the mystical artifact, Odin’s Horn.
@Rollo1 (16671)
• Boston, Massachusetts
Sometimes I watch movies with low ratings, because these other people don't know me - we might like different things...
• Rochester, New York
I'll watch a low rated movie if one of my favourite actors are in it. I've found a few good ones out there.
@MGjhaud (20799)
this has a low rating when i checked it out. but probably i'll give it a try. i love Dominic Purcell by the way because of Prison Break.
• Rochester, New York
This is actually the first movie I've seen him in, after seeing this the first time I checked out his others.
I think I saw this one on the SyFy Channel.
• Rochester, New York
I watched it on Netflix.
There is a viking game I have been playing ocassionally on he kindle. It is fun. I watched an episode about vikings on expedition Unknown.
• Rochester, New York
I've been into Vikings as of late so I'm watching a lot of shows and movies with them. lol
@LoriAMoore (4926)
3 times in one day? Wow. I've never heard of that one.
• Rochester, New York
Dominic Purcell
Well Dominic Purcell is very easy on the eyes... lol and tv sucked so yeah I watched it once and then had it in the background as I cleaned my room so I guess it was watched/listened to three times. lol