The waiting

As Tom Petty says, the waiting is the hardest part. I found out tonight after I came home from church that Steven has once again been let go from the workshop he was at. He had a small incident and they are letting him go. I don't think they really wanted him back and were looking for a reason to let him go. He had been doing so good and wanted to be there the whole day and not at school at all. So again, we look for something else for Steven. I know God has a plan, but I have to wait to see what it is. I don't do good with waiting, my anxiety and depression tend to kick in. There is a plan, but I have to wait. I HAVE TO WAIT! I don't know what we will do and I am going to do my best to not have a break down. I would appreciate any prayers you would be willing to send on our behalf. I think it is time to put on the headphones and crank some MercyMe. Take care all and God bless.
waiting on something crucial like that must be tpught indeedl I will sent prayers that things will get better for you r Steven
I am so sorry this has happened. I take it this was a sheltered workshop or enclave type of employment. I love the programs that are available around here, but that does not do you or Steven any good. Praying.