They abandoned them!

the abandoned kittens
@ridingbet (59467)
My sister went out to the store and suddenly, she shouted my name to bring my phone and take a picture of what she saw in the garbage drums just at the side of our gate. I thought it was a dead animal just thrown for disposal. My sister kept on shaking her head and saying, “How could they do these to them”? Alas! When I went out with the camera on, I saw a plastic bag with these 4 newborn kittens on the ground. I think the owner of the feline who gave birth to these kittens did not want to have them be taken care of. Those 2 pairs of feet are mine and my son. We took them in our house and placed them on a plastic basin. My son then went to the city proper to buy milk for these newborn kittens. He gave them milk using a medicine dropper. We have 7 canines, what should we do with these 4 cute kittens. Maybe the cat that gave birth is now searching for them. I hope they survive being orphans.
They have their own way of surviving. That's really very irresponsible of the owner of the cat. You see, when you have a pet you should be responsible enough to have them spayed or neutered if you don't want any offspring.
@ridingbet (59467)
that is true. it was so bad to see these kittens, and hearing their soft meows and opening their mouths. my son immediately gave them milk to suck on through the dropper.
@ridingbet (59467)
@toniganzon they are fed every hour, and they are right here beside the net book where i post and interact.
@BettyB (4209)
• Summerville, South Carolina
People can be so cruel. I hope the kittens make it.
@ridingbet (59467)
they are all sleeping soundly, wrapped in a parcel of carpet.
That is such a shame. I'm glad you rescued them and they do survive.
@ridingbet (59467)
yes, and now, we feed them more often because they meow so frequently and need to suck more milk now
@ridingbet I'm glad they're doing well.
@ridingbet (59467)
@just4him in a few days time, they will eventually open their eyes, and see us, their saviors
@ElicBxn (60895)
I raised Oliver - the kitten in my avatar - from a kitten a week old, born around 10-1-05. Then in 07 we raised a litter of 4 kittens, again about a week old.
@ridingbet (59467)
that is good. do you have pet dogs too? our house has 11 canines , with only 3 humans
@ridingbet (59467)
@ElicBxn i hope the only living dog will feel the love and companionship of the new dog.
@ElicBxn (60895)
@ridingbet Boe, the old dog is really enjoying the companionship of Cleo, the new one.
Poor kittens . They have nowhere to go . They're lucky , you found them , my friend .
@ridingbet (59467)
yes, my lady, and right now, my son is taking more pics of Uno, Dos, Tres and Quatro where he will post it later on FB.
@ridingbet You really are animal lovers , friend .
@ridingbet He is on heat i think so he will keep trying
@skysnap (18039)
I had similar situation nearby and we don't have shelter where I live and my apartment rules say I can't keep them. And I can't take them to my parents home either. so it was kind of hard for me to live them there.
@ridingbet (59467)
where did you finally leave them then?
@skysnap (18039)
@ridingbet nearby farmers house. they had plenty of animals over there so I thought it was safe place than city.
@ridingbet (59467)
@skysnap so they became farm animals. good to know about that
Some humans have no hearts at all. So glad you found those babies and hope you can find a good home for them.
@ridingbet (59467)
just fed them with milk. they are noisy now with the meows. i will tell my son to get a shoe box so they can stay there so they will not fall down where the dogs are waiting.
@ridingbet You are an angel my friend!
@ridingbet (59467)
@Corbin5 thank you, my friend. well, all who take care of these abandoned pets deserve to be called angels, but i saw a post on FB where a Filipino cut off the paws of his dog and the lifeless dog was even pictured by him. i hope he will be imprisoned for what he did to that poor dog.
@Lucky15 (33698)
Aww. Glad that you saw them
@ridingbet (59467)
oh, i cannot understand your comment, hija. i think you missed a word between YOU and THEM, right?
@Lucky15 (33698)
@ridingbet hahaha. Just had it edited and younwere right ;)
@ridingbet (59467)
@Lucky15 oh, so it is SAW. we can place any verb between those 2 words, right? like, feed, throw, handle, etc etc, and it will still look like a complete sentence. editing helps.
Aww, that is so sad to see people abandon the kittens!
@ridingbet (59467)
indeed, a litter of abandoned kittens now under our care.my son said we should train them to catch mice inside the house. what/ with 7 dogs inside too?
@ridingbet Hehe you have a lot of pets. What will you do with the kittens now??
@ridingbet (59467)
@infatuatedbby we will ask the friends of my son to take one kitten and have them as pets.
@brokenbee (8035)
Oh, poor little kitties. Hmmmmmm do you have tres colores out of the four? I remember the two kittens that I adopted before. They were also thrown in a garbage bin.
@ridingbet (59467)
and we are the saviors of these abandoned felines,hija.
@brokenbee (8035)
@ridingbet hmm yes, Ate. I remember those kittens couldn't eat solid foods yet, that's why I had to give them milk using an ice candy plastic bag. Hihihi we don't have medicine dropper at home and my niece's old bottles were big.
@ridingbet (59467)
@brokenbee the feeding bottles of babies are way bigger than the mouths of the newborn kittens. we use a medicine dropper to give them milk
These litlle ones are lucky you spotted them. Do get back and tell us about how they are doing.
@ridingbet Sad t hear this. Atleast your son did his best. Would like read his poem.
@ridingbet (59467)
@allknowing i will ask permission from him if i can post it here.
@ridingbet Ofcourse. He is the composer after all. Tell him there are many poets here too (lo9l)
@addy007 (726)
you did a great job , animals should be taken care
@ridingbet (59467)
thank you. s few minutes ago, my son gave them milk again, using a small container where the milk can flow freely when sucked upon.
@addy007 (726)
@ridingbet what happened to rest of the kittens ?
@ridingbet (59467)
@addy007 they are here, being fed every hour with milk
@hoong143 (1408)
There are many abandoned kittens and puppies. Maybe the owners should take responsible of it.
@ridingbet (59467)
that is why stray animals should be neutered and spayed.
@hoong143 (1408)
@ridingbet Many people don't do it. They don't want to pay for it.
@ridingbet (59467)
@hoong143 then they should still take care of their pets and not throw them away
Poor little orphans, surely the cat that gave birth is searching for them. The little red that I see is so cute.
@ridingbet (59467)
the 4 are all cute and all of them, to this moment, are meowing, Uno even walked on the keyboard of this net book that i am using.
@ridingbet I am sure they are so cute.
@ridingbet (59467)
@LadyDuck indeed.
Perhaps someone left them outside your gate as they knew you were animal lovers.
@ridingbet (59467)
no, my dear, they were placed in a plastic bag like what i showed in the picture, and the bag was placed under the trash bin, ready for disposal. if they kniow, they should have put the bag hanging on our gate so we can see them.
@ridingbet Oh right - they really were cruel then.
@sugartoes (42592)
• Greencastle, Indiana
oh man that's just so sad someone could do that BUT if they can throw babies away just as well here too. then they can do this to humans too do you have a vet you can take them to? would be the best place maybe. from what I hear about here it's not a place I would want to live at cause of the way people are about animals & humans they just throw them away like it's nothing how cruel & inhuman can that be for people to do that?
@ridingbet (59467)
we will ask others if they want to take care of cats, but for the meantime, we will take care of them first because they are so weak and need the warmth of their mother.
@sugartoes (42592)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@ridingbet I would if I wasn't so far away or didn't have dogs that would have them for lunch
@MGjhaud (20672)
oh my all in one plastic bag? they deserve to be punished.
@ridingbet (59467)
yes, and my son posted these poor kittens on FB. they are here on the table where i post, and they are fed by me or my son every hour with the milk that my son bought this morning
@MGjhaud (20672)
thats very nice of you two.
You could take them to a no kill shelter. Shame on the person who abandoned them.
@ridingbet (59467)
indeed, now, ia feed them every 30 minutes. i wonder why they are moist? i placed the box under the sun so they dry up. (under a shade of course).
@Yar_Joey (3296)
I remember in Bubblews that you made a post about the kitten that fell in your roof, and you call it Sweetie. You have a golden heart my friend because you take care of these orphan kittens again
@ridingbet (59467)
yes, my dear. sweetie is already a mother and she is a loving mother at that. she takes care of her litter.
that so horribe theyshould have spayed the cat if they didnot want to care for kittnees those are very cruel peop le who do that. hope the littlekttens survive
@ridingbet (59467)
we are doing our best to care for them, along with the 7 doga we also have