Thursday! Already?!

Anniston, Alabama
The older I get the fasted the days pass. I do miss the days of childhood when I was waiting till it was time to go outside and play in the dirt, or ride my bike. But today I am doing what most grown ups have to do and that is going to work. I am trying to make the road appeal and the inside of this rental be better so I can get a good tenant. I think I heard thunder in the distance and rain would be nice since we have had a super dry week. Rain will not stop my progress with this rental house. What are your plans for the day?
I am staying home, we all have some kind of stomach bug. I hope you have a good day at work.
Thanks I did!
@Shiva49 (14217)
Had worked all my working years for others. Now help out as an adviser when needed. So everyday is almost similar - siva
@Marcyaz (35594)
This morning I went out for a while and bought some books in another town. Not sure if I will do anything this afternoon or not.
I need another I don`t do nothing day
@Marcyaz (35594)
@andriaperry Well I also went out in the afternoon so I was gone most of the day. lol
We have more rain coming. Things are almost far too green here. I would welcome some dry!
@hostessman (10156)
• Tucson, Arizona
@andriaperry there is nothing that says you can not go out and play in the mud and jump on your bike and ride,,,,, Just do it!!!!!!!!!!
Oh yes there is! Called the straight jacket as they haul me to the mental ward, saying look at that old woman in the mud.
@hostessman (10156)
• Tucson, Arizona
@andriaperry when you do that make sure you take a picture and post it so we can all see that
You sure do a lot of work in a week. I was supposed to garden today and clean but kind of lost my motivation.
Work is good for the soul and my purse
@LoriAMoore (4665)
This week has flown, flown, flown by.
Faster than I wanted!