Whoopsie on the vacuum cleaner

@sallypup (17416)
Moses Lake, Washington
My daughter once commented that she loved how there would be a rock next to a china cup in my house. I collect rocks and other such natural gems as well as girly china. So hey! What's the problem? I'm currently sitting here for a moment cause I just dug one of those specimens out of the vacuum hoses. And my back hurts. I've watered stuff and pulled weeds and now cleaned a bit. Time for a sandwich and a spinal rest. Just call me a saint cause I've even tossed a load of duds into the washing machine.
Well, dear sainted-one, you have accomplished much! We had dog hair clog many vacuum cleaners and digging the hair out of the hose usually resulted in breaking the vac and buying a new one.
@sallypup (17416)
• Moses Lake, Washington
@Corbin5 My husband is the saint. All the times he has patiently taken a coat hanger to the vacuum cleaner hoses. And yup, the cleaner is not in very good shape now.
@sallypup I remember have to cut the hose, dig out the hair, and use duct tape to close the cut. Yes, a saint of a husband you do have!!!
@sallypup (17416)
• Moses Lake, Washington
@Corbin5 I think he was working on your shannigans one afternoon. The base of the vacuum cleaner now is held together with strapping tape and it does not stand like it is supposed to. I have to watch it or it will clunk me.
• Denmark
Please, what are 'duds'? English isn't my native language.
@Genipher (4615)
Duds = Clothes
• Denmark
@Genipher Aha. Is that American English? Youth speak? Slang?
@Genipher (4615)
@MALUSE Slang, I think. Though it could be part of the language now...I saw it in our Dictionary.
• Eugene, Oregon
Well, Saint Sallypup, you have been quite busy. We started the day off with a swim in the indoor pool here, then I mowed the grass while Anne did some garden watering and weeding. Then it was too hot. We had lunch and she went to an art quilting meeting, dinner, then she went to her writing group. I am just fooling around here this evening.
@sallypup (17416)
• Moses Lake, Washington
@JamesHxstatic Hmmmmm. An indoor pool. You realize that we are headed to the Oregon Inland Empire this fall?
• Eugene, Oregon
@sallypup It is at this over age 55 Manufactured Home park we bought a house in when we downsized at the end of 2014. It has its good and bad like everything. The pool is a good thing.
@Genipher (4615)
You've been a lot more productive than I have been today. I think it might be time to actually DO something, now that it's almost lunch time!
@sallypup (17416)
• Moses Lake, Washington
@Genipher Its past time that I got the clothes out of the washing machine and into the dryer.
@sol_cee (11225)
• Japan
You don't make inventory with those precious?
@Rohvannyn (3148)
I still love that about you.