Bad habbits , What yours? here mine

Kingston, New York
Bad habits, what yours ? My bad habit is drinking Energy drinks. Yes That my Bad habit. Yes the drinks Do help me think. But at the same time when the energy Winds down I do get a crash. But they do cost a lot of Money by the end of the month. On the other hand I do not smoke or drink Achole or any other kinds Of beer. I all so do not Drink coffee. Now if I Did all those bad habits. That would clean my bank out. So I am glad I am only On energy drinks and nothing Else. At least my writing Is a good habit. OK have a good week.
• Uzbekistan
What do you need all that energy for?
• Kingston, New York
writing that what I need for lol
@zarlamain (24884)
Biting my nails. They look awful now because I bite them so much. Whenever I'm nervous, I bite them. I need to break this habit, but it's not that easy.
• Uzbekistan
Wear gloves!
@zarlamain (24884)
@MALUSE Good idea!
My bad habit is cutting my nails with my nails.
• Kingston, New York
you must have sharp nail on one hand
@dbherald (498)
My bad habit is excess smoking and I can not stop it or control it. Will that energy drink help me out to control smoking?
• Kingston, New York
No it just make your hands more busy one for smoking and the other for drinking
My bad habit is repeating things I have already stated. Drives my husband and son nuts. I taught for decades, and teachers repeat things again and again and again since not every student "gets it" on the first saying.
• Kingston, New York
I am not a teacher but I do that to repeat things I say