Laundry

Quincy, Illinois
Ugh I got to finish this never ending pile of clothing. ill see you all in a bit. dont have to much fun with out me
@Inlemay (16655)
• South Africa
dont get too bogged down with the laundry
• Quincy, Illinois
its never ending. three kids and a husband that works in dirt all day. it really bites
@Inlemay (16655)
• South Africa
@AmethystD it sounds like the story of my life - and winter makes it worse as we head into it - layers and layers of clothing.
• Quincy, Illinois
@Inlemay we finally got nice weather coming our way. less clothing however now its time for stinky socks and feet ugh.
Hope the laundry chore goes by quickly for you. It is my least favorite chore!
• Quincy, Illinois
I dont mind the washing and drying but for some reason i just cant stand putting it all away. i would rather do the dishes. by the way the second chore i cant stand however it has become tolerable since my husband bought and installed a dishwasher. that was my Christmas present
@AmethystD I am the same way. It is putting the laundry away that is the most disliked task for me. I do not mind putting the dishes in the dishwasher, but when done, I dread putting them away.
@magallon (18101)
Doing laundry is my least priority of household chores. I really don't like doing it but I got no choice. I have to do it every Saturday or have to continue during Sunday because I can't finish all of it in one day. It's a one week pile of dirty clothes. We are six in the family. Me and my 5 children plus the linens so imagine how high is the pile of it. It's a never ending job.
How's it going with the Laundry?At least you know what the hell you are doing!
• Quincy, Illinois
I got the last load in the dryer now but my dryer told me it didnt want to work anymore today. everything i have clean is now folded and put away. ted-us job but if i dont do it no one will. and yeah i do know what im doing i just dont like it
Laundry seems like a never ending battle for me also. By the time I get done with laundry I usually have several more loads to do. Not sure why that happens like that.
@rina110383 (24095)
Hope you'll get done with your laundry in few hours so that you could come back