Carlie Trent is Safe at Home

@UncleJoe (8096)
Virginia Beach, Virginia
I've been keeping a close eye on the media for news about Carlie Trent's Kidnapping. It was just reported that she has been found safe and Gary Simpson is in custody. I don't really care to hear any unsavory details about this. All I care about is that little girl is home safe. I hope and pray that nothing occurred while they were missing to traumatize the child. She has been through enough as it is.
Wonderful news!
Yes, saw this on the news. Let us hope that Carly weathers this awful ordeal successfully with consistent support of family and friends.
I am glad she is home and safe now. It's so sad to hear about things like this. =( I'm glad prayers have been answered and she's back where she belongs.
I saw that last night, I just hoped they found her fast enough she hadn't yet realized something was too wrong.
I've been following the news about it, too. Thank goodness she is home!