Slugs are gross

So, the other night our cat Kenny jumped on the front window screen to let me know he wanted in. I moved a bench that used to be there, so he has to jump to get to the screen. Well, he got a claw stuck. So I went outside barefoot to help him. MISTAKE! I stepped on a slug! Well, after I stepped on the slug I kicked my foot which connected with a pole on the porch. Which doesn't move because you know it supports the roof of the porch. It did hurt quite a bit. I had forgotten all about this until tonight when I saw a bruise on either side of the second toe on my right foot. I couldn't figure it out. Then I remembered. So, I looked at the bottom of my foot and yep the toe is bruised pretty good. So can I sue the slug? Actually no, I killed him when I stepped on him. Maybe karma made me connect with the pole? Who knows, it doesn't really hurt, but it isn't pretty. Good thing I wear closed toe shoes.
I have always hated those bastages. I'm sure they serve some type of purpose in the Greater Scheme of Things, but I have no idea what it is. I guess soon I'll start seeing the silvery trails they leave behind on the sidewalk.
@zarlamain (24887)
I don't like slugs either. So gross!
Slugs are slimy things!
@IvySaysHi (4342)
why do so many not like slugs? They are harmless little things
They leave huge messes on my cat food bowls and on my porch. That is my main problem with the slimy things.
@IvySaysHi (4342)
@Autismmom that can be a problem