Toothache.. Any solution,?

@amnabas (10298)
Karachi, Pakistan
Since yesterday I am having a seviour toothache. It's aching very badly since last morning. It's not only the one tooth that is bothering but there are two to three that are getting me worst pain. I don't know the reason and I am already on medication for acidity and survical so I can't afford to add more. Any solutions?
Go to the Dentist if it does not quit.
Garlic and, honey are both natural antibiotics, eat garlic bread or have a glass of honey tea.
either garlic or vinegar, or just pain killer tylenol. but I usually drink amoxillin for anti bacteria. but vinegar will do.just use a cotton buds to pour it and put it were the toothache is
@zarlamain (24525)
Please go to the dentist and have it checked out before the ache gets worse.
@ida123 (6267)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
See your dentist and let it extracted, you can only feel one time pain and after that no more toothache.
It sounds to me like you have an infected root and the infection is spreading, you need a dentist.