~Unexpected Company~

Jacksonville, Florida
Good thing our bug didn't last long because we had unexpected company today. My husband was driving to the store this afternoon after work and saw his cousin and her husband walking down the road. He gave them a ride and invited them for dinner. We all had a good time and I am glad I met them. They have 5 children and they got along really well with our kids. That's always a good thing. =) So how was your day?
Busy. Was in a board meeting in the morning and then I have to attend to client's requests in the afternoon. Picked my son up from his karate class and now i'm home.
@toniganzon It does sound like you had a busy day! i hope it was a good day though.
@LovingMyBabies yep it was a good day
Grandson is driving his mother and I both nuts. Won't go to bed and has to get up at 5:30a. Ugh!
@celticeagle Lol, that is a typical child.
@LovingMyBabies ....Typical? That's scary. LOL
@Jdaw1985 (4001)
• Harrells, North Carolina
I have always hated when my hubby did stuff like that to me LOL but like you said we always have a good time. I am glad that you had a good time. I had a pretty lazy day as i have done nothing but stay on the computer most of the day other then watching a little netflix with the kids.
@Jdaw1985 Yeah I don't like when he doesn't let me know either because not that the house was dirty-it wasn't but it could have used a straightening up before any company came over! I don't know why he does that to me but he does it quite often lately.
@Jdaw1985 (4001)
• Harrells, North Carolina
@LovingMyBabies LOL yeah i am the same way and if you were not feeling good then i am sure that you re trying to relax yesterday.
@Platespinner (17046)
Glad you had a good time and I hope they don't catch whatever bug the rest of you had...sometimes those germs linger longer than the symptoms.
@Platespinner Thank you. Yeah I hope not. I sprayed a lot of lysol and scrubbed door knobs and such with bleach.
Im going to cook my veggie soup for dinner, this time I'm just putting all the vitamins in.
@Letranknight2015 I hope you enjoy it. =) I don't eat vegetables.