How do you keep cool during the summer?

May is usually rainy season supposedly, but it's still hot in the Philippines. Some buy cold items like ice cream and halo halo. Others go to the mall at times when the weather is hot. Some parents buy their kids inflatable tubs and fill them with weather.What about you?
@nomus24g (24455)
Drink lots of water. Have cucumber, watermelon, bottle gourd, coconut water & curd...these would help you to keep your system cool.
Thanks for the reply. I really appreciate it @nomus24g
I enjoy staying in my hometown, the city of Pines. The natural cool weather makes the people comfortable. You can visit the city and I am sure it will not be hot like in low land areas.
You're from Baguio @Shavkat? Wow, was supposed to go there earlier this year, but it was not yet the right time. What's the weather like, I mean is it really cold everytime even now?
@lizbenetua In the afternoon, we always experience monsoon rain. But it is part of abnormal weather of my city.
@Shavkat Wow didn't know that happens in Baguio. Hope everyone's safe!
Stay at home or in my office so I won't have to be under the scorching heat of the sun. But i love being under the sun as long as I'm lying on a white sand beach
That's cool @toniganzon!
Hope you find the time to go to a beach @toniganzon. That would be awesome!
@lizbenetua right. If only i had the time.
When it is too hot or too humid, we just turn on the central A/C and stay inside.
@thelme55 (14944)
Just stay inside the house if I don't have to go out and eat light and cool food.
I just drink water, sometimes cold ones.
@imravi (2361)
Fruit juice and water....and starting at my room in noon time...