Protecting your gifts..

We all love gifts from time to time. I know I love one or two in my day. If I geet what I wanted I am really happy However,The greatest gift anyone one could get is being a parent. Even when our kids are grown they are still our babies. We must learn to protect our gifts. One of the hardest wasy of protecting our kids is looking for childcare. This person needs to care for your angels whiel your away. Make sure you get your questions answered and screen carefully. After all the greatest gift in your life will love you for it.
Childcare is the reason I worked nights and my husband worked days so we watched the children between the two of us.
Daycare is sort of sad. I believe in the multi generational families. I was lucky to have my mother and grandmother to watch my child when I was at work.
@ShyBear88 (18618)
I agree with you. You can't just trust anyone with your babies that is for sure. That is why I'm a babysitter. I tell people ask me questions I want you to feel that your baby is in the right places with the right person to care for them. I text them all Ike they are my own. I'm happy to be with the family I'm working for for two years. I've cared for the youngest since he was 6 weeks old. I've done eveything for him like he is my own including feeding him, put clothes on his back when he is dirty and showed him with love.