Paid from Mint Vine paid survey site

first payment from MintVine
I don't normally start discussions like this but I also don't normally start using "newer" online earning sites. I heard someone on MyLot talking about MintVine, which apparently is a paid survey site, so I gave it a whirl and finally got paid just today from it - my first $10.00 via PayPal (as pictured). I will probably continue to use it only when I run out of surveys or writing assignments at my main websites. What I have noticed about Mint Vine: -Payout takes a while - credits have to be approved from the research companies which seems to take several weeks. And then, once you cash it out, seems to take another week or for MintVine to approve and send your payout. So, not a short ordeal, but it certainly is legitimate. -One thing I like about MintVine is that they give you a few points even when you do not qualify for a survey. So, many times, I would get 5 points just for trying (to put that in perspective, 1000 points is $10.00). Many paid survey sites enter you enter you into a bogus drawing (I shouldn't say "bogus", but I know I certainly haven't won anything - lol). I would suggest folks to check it out, it maybe a way to earn an extra $10 a month or something similar... I do not know which countries they allow members from, by the way. What about you? Have you tried this site? Or have you gotten into any new earning sites?
@carebear29 (27067)
• Wausau, Wisconsin
Nice. I usually skip their emails. Maybe I should start doing them lol
Yeah! I usually ignore them too - but they are OK. Some surveys you can do on your smart phone, or at least I have, which is kind of nice....I still like other survey sites better, but it's a good alternative when those other sites run out of surveys. It's legitimate, for now, though!
@zarlamain (24139)
No, but I am going to try this site right now. I've never heard of this site before, so thank you for the introduction!
You are welcome! I believe its a newer site so I always do not trust them right away. But it did pay me so it seems legitimate. Let me know how you do!
@zarlamain (24139)
@maezee I just cashed out for a $10 Amazon gift card yesterday and am awaiting the payment (it's pending). Seems like it does work!
@zarlamain Sweet, good for you. I didn't realize they did Amazon gift cards.
@miniam (9285)
• Bern, Switzerland
Well done you, any money earned is a plus and they add up quick if you keep at it.Congratulations
Thats very true. Its all going to my savongs account. Hope you are doing well!
@miniam I hear you. I would probably do the same if I had a website.
@eagletrek2 (5015)
• Kingston, New York
I am just start doing this site.
Best of luck to you therr! Seems to take a while for points to become "approved" but if you dont mind the wait its worthehile.
@MGjhaud (20830)
i have not tried nor heard of it before today. that's nice and congratulations. $10 a month is still something..
Yes indeed! I have gotten lower payouts in past. It all adds up. Best of luck to you!
I have not tried this site, but would like to try since it seems to be a reputable one. Thank you for alerting us to this site!
No problem! Best of luck to you :-)
@amnabas (9987)
• Karachi, Pakistan
Congrats on your earnings.
Thanks - it's always an exciting time to earn from a new site!