Shopping Should Be Easy

Garden Grove, California
Shades of Walmart grab your grocery cart You are about to shop at the mart But someone has blocked the way Their cart sideways to stay So what to do leave y our cart Shop and carry not really smart You see its blocked tjhe aisle you mutter something vile Then Calmly " maam your cart blocks the aisle You sound sweet and give a best smile She gives you a scowl a bad word look So y ou just carry o n l ike a kook But you have had it with this lady What you do is a bit shady She follows you to tne next aisle You block that one with a smile She is one angry lady now Large and sorta like a cow Maam you blocked this aisle The look she gives is vile You pretend you are deaf And go on to finish with a smile AT the check out stand' She blocks you so bland. So you move to another cashier And she treats y ou really dear Now you are through and clear But you find your car is blocked The lady fronm the aisle Sits there in her car behind yours And all looks you give she ignores' Finally a kid comes from the store He climbs in to her car blockng yours. Your pleas she ignores A police officer appro aches her She moves that car now for sure. You smile with subtle glee A ti cket she got y ou did see. Ah shopping should be easy If some were not so sleazy. One original poem and graphic b y P: Hatley both copyrighted 2016
Well done on the poem and, she sounds like a rude lady.
thanks yes indeed and she did get a ticket too
I think that she is more than a rude lady. She seems to have forgotten her brain at home.
@marlina yes I dont niow why she had it in for me but she got a ticket out of being so mean
You really hit the nail on the head for those of us who have walked in to shop at a Walmart! I have to be in the right frame of mind to shop at Walmart. Sometimes I can handle Walmart and sometimes I just am not stable enough to handle that place. And, I always get the cart that has the wheel that does not work.
me too and my friend and I watched as this evil lady made sure we would not back out by sitting in her car right behind us f or ten minutes til a teen bo y came out and got in the car. A police officer saw her pull in behind me and just sit there as the kid got there he gave the woman a ticket for deliberately blocking my car
@zarlamain (24892)
That's the thing about wal mart. There's always someone to ruin the shopping experience.
yes it seems to happen so much and so many do not realize that bumping their cars into my legs does really hurt and I get to the point where i can evisxionmyself ramming my cart into their legs but of course I do not do so lol.
@zarlamain (24892)
@Hatley Of course, it would be painful. Hope you are doing better. I would envision the same thing as well.
@zarlamain of fcourse I wuld not really do it but thinking is okay lol
@sallypup (27515)
• Moses Lake, Washington
I only go to Walmart early in the day cause you are right. Folks are rude. I quickly get irate when somebody slams their cart into me.
@sallypup (27515)
• Moses Lake, Washington
@Hatley Both of my knees plus my back do not like any touchy feelys or other smacks.
@sallypup me eithet me either.
Very well done Patsie! Was it lately or way before?
about a month ago she did get a t icket
@Hatley So glad that she did get a ticket, she should have gotten 2 of them.
@marlina yes that dd my heart good and my friend was reallly happy as it was her car and she wanted to back us out.
• Rochester, New York
I love those rude customers. it makes you feel good to piss them off even more by being nice to them in front of other people. Then they look bad and you look good. lol
thats a great way to make them look really bad lol lol
@hostessman (9616)
• Tucson, Arizona
well done and Walmart is alway a mess to get around
I know I love the prices but it seems like people do not watch out fore ach oter and will block aisles
I enjoyed your poem
thanks glad you did I had fun writing it