Not a Good Day!

Ciudad De Mexico, Mexico
Unfortunately, by the time I was switching to Mylot, a couple came and sat beside me, the two of them are suffering from the flu and they look real bad. I have to go now and save my body from the unwanted virus. Besides this little inconvenient, my day was normal and productive. I will see you tomorrow!
Oh I'm sorry. If they weren't feeling good why were they there? I hope you left before you caught anything!
• Ciudad De Mexico, Mexico
I think, they are not aware of the dangers. Or they're used to catch the flu in every bad season. I didn´t catch a bit of the flu. Today, I feel fine and just in case, After today's session, I´m going to buy some guavas or oranges to prevent a flu outbreak.
Hope your day improves and, see you tomorrow.
• Ciudad De Mexico, Mexico
Thanks, today I feel fine with no symptoms of the flu. I hope I stay remain safe from it today.
@rina110383 (24134)
Indeed, an inconvenience for you. I hope you're doing good.
• Ciudad De Mexico, Mexico
I did good when I left the place. Today I have found another inconvenience that I´m going to take care of.
@MGjhaud (20740)
thats unfortunate.. it's always not good when one is not feeling well at home specially for the kids. thats why we normally keep those kids away from them.
• Ciudad De Mexico, Mexico
Yes, it´s better to run than to confront the unwanted.
Too bad they don't know better than to stay home when they're sick.
• Ciudad De Mexico, Mexico
Yes, that is the same I think. People should stay at home when they get some kind of virus. For their own safety and others.
Too bad! See you or should I say read you tomorrow.
• Ciudad De Mexico, Mexico
Better said, read you! Yes, it´s too bad, I wa in the middle of doing something when this happened yesterday.
Glad you got out of there quickly! Happy that you will be back here tomorrow.
• Ciudad De Mexico, Mexico
Thanks! Yes, I reacted quick. I don´t like the symptoms of the flu. It feels horrible.
Bye Jose!
• Ciudad De Mexico, Mexico
Bye, I was just starting my regular interaction on Mylot when this happened. I´ll make up for this, tomorrow.