My plan is underhanded and cruel but it's going to happen if possible.

I am not at all that wicked kind of person that I am going to be called if I move. I am not telling Adrain about my seeing a new place. I can't and won't unless I have no other choice. He and I are too connected to be honest. I want to be his friend while he keeps begging me to take him back. he always jumps to help me when no one else will. I can count on him for anything. But the fact that he can't understand me not willing to be with him is hurting me. He won't stop making plans for us and I keep saying no which he hates. I want so bad to tell him being that he will be working 10 minutes away. he could take me to parks we visited in that town and those beaches. But,if he can't hear me pleading with him to back off. Then it needs to be me to back off. I hope God forgives me but,I will change my numbers and leave the state and not let him know where I am if that is what I have to do. I love him more then I have anyone else ever. But,I wore handcuffs over him and for that i can't be with him again. I forgave him but,I can't just act like we are made in heaven any more. Do you think I will be wicked and cruel? Do you have another less harsh solution..
@Daljinder (21689)
Maybe give him a stern warning first? Although I don't blame you for what you want to do. He needs to back off.
I think it will be me that has to back off. I can't get him to understand.
@Daljinder (21689)
@sharon6345 Then do what your instincts tell you and what you feel is right.
@sulynsi (2837)
you wore handcuffs for him? Sounds serious, so I would say, trust your instincts and stay away. Is it cruel to protect yourself from further harm? Absolutely not. It sounds like he is more interested in his own needs than yours and the 'jumping to help you' is a way of keeping you hooked. Manipulation takes many forms. I hope he doesn't stalk you. That is creepy and I would do exactly what you are saying : clear out completely - no communication, nothing.
I have a bad eye for missing those kinds of things. I want a fresh start in a fresh new place. Thanks very much.
I think what you have planned is the best one and I don't blame you for it nor do i see you as a wicked person. Only you knows the real situation and nobody else would be able to understand what you went through with Adrian than you. I hope you all the best.
Thank you for that understanding. I just wish I could figure it out and be done with it.
I hope whatever you decide to do will be the best decision that you can make for yourself.
I do as well and it's going to be wonderful.
@zarlamain (25210)
Give him a warning first and then walk out on him. You need some space and he just doesn't seem to like to take a no for an answer.