I Want To Go To Europe

@flapiz (4173)
Australia
Tonight I make a solemn promise to myself that no matter what I'll go do a European trip someday. Since I am still so broke trying to catch up with my expenses and my tuition, I decided that from now on all my online income will be untouched for my Euro trip. I know it's not much and it's far fetched but it's a start. And I will definitely be more financially stable once I fix my residency her in Oz.
@zarlamain (24999)
I would love to vacation in Europe and some islands as well, but like you, I don't have much money kept on the side for vacations. Hope you can take a vacation soon though!
@flapiz (4173)
I'm hoping the same too. It's a really big dream of mine to travel and lately dreams of going to Europe had plagued my mind. I think dating people from Europe had fortified my interests. Very lovely people. I think they must live in a very lovely country as well.
@zarlamain (24999)
@flapiz That's very nice. Hope you are able to go on your vacation to Europe one day. Seems like you are very passionate about going and having fun there. Good luck!
@flapiz (4173)
@zarlamain Thank you. I'll work hard to make this dream a reality.
@thelme55 (14705)
I hope your dream will come true and one day you will be here in Europe.
@flapiz (4173)
Thank you mate. I hope so too. Life is very tough lately but I'm always positive it will get better financially.
@cacay1 (33002)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
@thelme55, Germany is hard to reach.
@flapiz (4173)
@cacay1 Why so? I want to go to Germany. I have lots of family and friends there.
@trivia79 (7889)
• El Segundo, California
oh! it's my first to see a member which came from australia here in mylot
@flapiz (4173)
I'm originally from the Philippines mate. But I'm studying here in Australia. I think I saw another real Aussie here too awhile back. Nice to meet you.
@trivia79 (7889)
• El Segundo, California
@flapiz are you a Filipino? you look like something Fil-Am.
@flapiz (4173)
@trivia79 I am 100% Pinoy. But you know what they say about Filipinos, we are the mix race.
@cacay1 (33002)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
Nice, you will surely achieve your goal.