Please alert me when my mail has arrived.

Dallas, Texas
Yes, I mean, I need an app to let me know when the United States Postal Service has hand delivered my parcels or mail to my house. In my mail box. I'm not talking about e-mail. I am talking real-mail. Here is a link to an app that does just that: Let me know your views on this subject.
Some gadgets aim to revolutionize life in a world changing kind of way, while others simply want to make your day a teensy bit more convenient.
@zarlamain (24525)
There's an app for pretty much everything these days. New apps are innovated all the time. Amazing!
• Dallas, Texas
Here is a link to find out more about this new App for snail mail notifications in the digital age:
Postifier is a device that picks up changes in your mailbox through Bluetooth. A notification is sent to your smartphone to alert you that you have mail.
@zarlamain (24525)
@lookatdesktop Thank you for this! Will check this out right now.
• Dallas, Texas
@zarlamain If you find the link to buy this let me know. It uses a blue tooth device, placed inside your physical mail box, that senses if anything is put inside and it alerts you via your iphone, your smart phone, or your android. Cool idea but hard to find.
@Jdaw1985 (4003)
• Harrells, North Carolina
I think that it is a good thing if you are looking for soemthing special like a chieck or something.
• Dallas, Texas
It will probably take some time to get to goal but I hope they get there very soon.
https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/postifier-bluetooth-postbox-notifier/x/12414332#/
@Jdaw1985 (4003)
• Harrells, North Carolina
@lookatdesktop Yeah that woul be really great. I had not heard about this app before. I learnedsomething new today.
I will just go to the mail box and get my mail. I do not need an app.
• Dallas, Texas
I don't need one either, but I want one.
@sugartoes (40725)
• Greencastle, Indiana
sometimes I wonder if there's going to be a APP for when your kids needs a bath or you need to wash dish;s there's app for EVERYTHING now days it's crazy it makes me think we can't think for our selves cause we have APP'S that do it.