Some amazing miracles.

Banks, Oregon
I watched Morgan Freemans show about God and, they showed some pretty amazing miracles and, talked to the people that they happened too, the first one is just mind boggling, there is no way other than a miracle this guy could have survived, him and, his brother fell from a 10 story building, his brother died but he lived. Doctors couldn't believe the man survived, nobody can, but he was there on camera telling his story, another man had giant tumors all over his body and, wasn't supposed to live past Christmas, but one day they just disappeared right before doctors eyes during radiation treatment. Have you ever experienced a miracle? I am asking myself the same question and, I think I have on maybe a few occasions. A lot would just call me incredibly lucky, but I know God and, some very powerful guardian angels are watching over me.
Yes I had experienced God's miracle once. I was desperate that day and thought I wouldn't be able to enroll in my classes because I failed to pre-register. So I sat at one corner prayed and sang a Christian song. Then I went to the registrar and got the best schedule of classes there was! God heard my prayer. That to me was a miracle. It was almost impossible to get those classes but I did.
God is good my friend
@sallypup (18543)
• Moses Lake, Washington
I like that actor. When I was a teen one of our cows, Shorty a Hereford bull went crazy. He did his best to grind me into the pasture. I had just shut my eyes and cried to God that I really needed help. NOW. Just that second our little Laddy dog- Shelty mix so little- roared up and began attacking the bull, biting at his nose, barking like a mad dog cause he was, diverting the bull and making it so that my Dad heard the commotion and came running with a stick. So yeah I believe in miracles. Laddy and I made it onto the front page of the newspaper, too.
Wow if that isn't a miracle I don't know what is, pretty amazing. That's why I love dogs.
@sallypup (18543)
• Moses Lake, Washington
@TRBRocks420 Got another one. This one has to do with cats. (I'm an animal guru.) This one happened way later. I was not feeling well. All alone in my little house. Trying to sleep cause I felt so cruddy. My Will Tweedy cat kept coming up to me and bugging me. I told him to leave me alone. I felt like crap. Finally he meow yowled in my ear- he put his mouth and nose right up against my ear and blasted. I woke good at that point, got up to give him Columbia good and proper. I found him in the kitchen and realized that I had left a pan on a burner that was still on. It was smoking big time. (I can't smell.) Of course I found the little guy and hugged him instead of smacking him.
@sallypup That's pretty awesome too. Cats are highly intelligent animals.
yes, even I watched that episode, it's a new show and I guess 3episodes have been shown so far, it's interesting.
Yeah, it's a very interesting show. I think I have saw two of the episodes.
@TRBRocks420 I watched 3 I guess, if you look for it on the internet you might find the 1 episode you missed.
@VivaLaDani13 (15934)
• Perth, Australia
@TRBRocks420 I can't say whether or not I have been through any miracles. Maybe I am just blind and not seeing them or maybe I just didn't see them as miracles. I wish I had a lovely story to tell though.
Well I hope you will see one someday
@UncleJoe (7167)
• Virginia Beach, Virginia
I have seen quite a few miracles that could be nothing else but that.
Yes they happen everyday.
That sounds like a good show.
It was pretty good.
@Lucky15 (33389)
I watched the first episode. It is nice to watch. Quite late though
Yes, it's a very interesting show. Glad you enjoyed it.
@ilocosboy (24910)
every day there is miracle, every morning live in our heart, I watched too the show
I agree and, awesome show.
Wow those are awesome miracles. Miracles do happen then! I believe in them.
Yeah, very amazing God is a awesome God
@MGjhaud (20833)
my everyday life is a miracle.
• Preston, England
life is a miracle in that it exists without divine origin or guidance