No coffee for me..

I find coffee great like many of you do. I also find it way too sweet for me at times. I can't drink it any other way. I have to keep myself from making a cup due to that. So,this morning I decided to have myself a tall glass of ice cold orange juice. They can't make it any better if you ask me. The store had a sale and I bought four bottles. which will last me about the month at that. I try to drink it when I am in the mood for it. After this I will resume to the ice cold water.
I enjoyed a second cup of coffee this morning, which is something that I only do on the weekends. I enjoy a glass of orange juice on occasion also, but not very often as I find that it sometimes gives me heart burn.
@Raelove (16813)
• Saco, Maine
Has the same effect on me at times. It's the acid that causes that.
@Raelove I can enjoy it more in the mid afternoon, and a lot of that has to do with when I take medications, they are in my bloodstream by that time and there is less chance of heart burn.
I don't have those problems thank goodness.
@Raelove (16813)
• Saco, Maine
I only started drinking coffee late in life, as it wasn't something we were allowed to drink as kids. I never developed a taste for it, and I still find it too bitter to drink with just milk and sugar in it. I have to drown it in some sort of flavored creamer, and I found a great new one recently that will be my go-to from now on. I love chocolate-flavored coffee, but most of the chocolate/mocha creamers taste weird to me. However, Dunkin' Donuts now makes a chocolate creamer that is delicious. I drink maybe 3-4 cups of coffee per week, so it's really more of a treat for me than something I'm addicted to like so many people. As for orange juice, I love it, but sometimes my stomach can't tolerate the acid, so I drink very little of it.
I will be trying this chocolate coffee soon.
@Raelove (16813)
• Saco, Maine
@sharon6345 It's delicious. There are a few other mocha/chocolate creamers out there, but this one is by far the best I've tried. I think you'll like it.
@ShyBear88 (17427)
Most mornings I need coffee. I drink a cup a day during the week and on Saturdays. But if I run out of coffee to make I'll heat up a hot chocolate instead.
I have not had chocolate in a very long time.
@ShyBear88 (17427)
@sharon6345 I have a bad sweet tooth. I love chocolate
@thelme55 (14574)
Not for me either. I don´t like the smell of coffee in the morning. Gladfully my hubby doesn´t drink coffee. I drink coffee though when I have visitors in the afternoon who only drink coffee.
That is good you still get to enjoy it.
@scheng1 (24800)
You can have coffee without sugar, or milk. Personally I like coffee with sugar and milk, but I will request not to add in more sugar. Just a bit of milk into coffee will not make it sweet.
I use a lot of sugar and that I need to cut out so I drink as little as possible.
@MGjhaud (20737)
i cant find anything better than coffee in the morning. i think i wont be able to.
I have to agree with this as some days coffee is great.
@Blondie2222 (21819)
I drink coffee i have 2 cups a day. I prefer french vanilla cappuccino but coffee is good here and there with creamer and sugar in it. Orange juice upsets my stomach so I don't drink it that much
@Marcyaz (35670)
I have a cup of coffee every morning with no sugar so mine is not sweet. I also drink ice water and orange juice when I can find it on sale at the store.
My daughter makes coffee so strong I don't really care for it. Even sweeten it tastes more like the coffee grounds smell. Not really into it. But a latte I do enjoy.
I have one cup of coffee in the morning during the work week. Cream and a little bit of sugar. I can't drink it if it is too sweet.
Orange juice is so good for you so your body might just enjoy the switch up.
I'm not a coffee drinker. I prefer green tea Or infused lemon water.