Why I sometimes hate being female...

@slayer08 (2363)
Aside from the unpredictable mood changes because of hormones there's also the huge tendency to snowball over small, trivial things I often worry about. Small things like what to do, who I don't like and why, other women, bills, my husband, not having kids yet and if this is really the life I want, if not what else is there.. And a lot more.. I can get my mind clouded and my judgement impaired just by thinking too much. Then I get irritable at some thing that I shouldn't be bothered with. I worry about my hair, my make up, my clothes, and everything else and it's driving me crazy.. Talk about a woman's work.. Or should I say, talk about the traffic jam of thoughts that I've caused just by standing still.. I asked my husband once if he gets that way sometimes and it's a plain No, why should he? And I told myself, yeah why should I either? But then there's another passing moment and without further ado, my mind is once again packed with all the nonsensical things there is..
I really do think it is a tendency of women to overthink. I do it a lot but then again I think a lot of the times I have reasons to.
@JustBhem (32850)
• Davao, Philippines
Yeah like thinking too much that sometimes you make things worst and complicated.
@antonbunot (9513)
• Calgary, Alberta
Once you have a beautiful baby, you surely thank God for creating you a pretty woman as shown in your profile photo . . .
@zarlamain (24527)
Sometimes I hate being a woman when that time around the month comes around.
A man is not immune from dwelling on the minute and worrying over things. It's not restrictive to women.
Mybe it's best to try to think of the blessings you have today and what you've got over the pass few years. I can't even get a girl friend and a stable job. you have some one in your life, a partner. and yeah, don't think too much for something beyond your control, only makes it worse.
@norcal (3215)
• Nevada City, California
I'm not sure that it's only women. I know plenty of men who have wild mood swings. Maybe your husband is just a calm person.