Thank good for Sundays

@sugartoes (33589)
Greencastle, Indiana
Well finally we see the SUN coming up for once in over a week no rain in sight so what's on my agenda for the day or even YOUR agenda wither one is fine Mine I'm going to do a few things in the cabin like I started yesterday 1st off. Then take a break & work in the dog pen awhile & get THAT started & done as I need to not just build up to make it LEVEL but get the MUD covered up as every time it rains my Shasta gets covered in mud & she a pretty dog too. Then after a few hrs of both THEM jobs I'll see about working on mowing my neighbors yard fro 30 $ being she really NEEDS it to be mowed BAD & I could use the money as well as the excersize too so that will be good. So what you got going for a Sunday agenda I bet not as much as I have going on cause most the time all I hear is "nothing just working on mylot" or just being lazy for the day hanging out here, people what's up with you. When there's a AWESOME day outside get off the computer & enjoy it winter is when you have ALL the time in the world to hang out on here for god sake's DON'T waste the day in the house get some fresh air.
AJQUEST Outdoors: Enjoying the nice Day Fishing with the family
@Daljinder (19768)
It's 42C / 107F over at my end. I can't tolerate that much sun. I will wait until evening to go visit a temple or pay my aunt a visit.
@sugartoes (33589)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@Daljinder oh lord go to the BEACH is what I'd be doing or go to someone pool or outside under the hose ha ha ha
@Daljinder (19768)
@sugartoes No beach around here. lol I guess A/C is the last resort.
@sugartoes (33589)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@Daljinder you don't have a friend that has a pool you can play in ?
Your right.Do not spend all day here.Get out and enjoy.For us here in New England we are cold,windy,cloudy. A big change n the weather
@sugartoes (33589)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@amadeo that's when I'd go to a mall or somewhere just to get out of the house a few hrs or go visit some friends or something than just sitting inside at the computer give it a rest
• Selden, New York
yes here in ny to just 2 days a ago it was 78 now in low 50s when is spring going to get here and stay
@sugartoes (33589)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@maryanno spring IS HERE ha ha ha you mean summer right?
I might do some work outside later on but it is not very lovely out there and pretty cold.
@sugartoes (33589)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@marlina yeah it's nippy here too I may just work in the cabin here in a short
• Selden, New York
cool her in new york to not a good day for yard work .Plus going to rain
@sugartoes (33589)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@maryanno I'm sorry to hear that if it wasn't so chilly out I'd be outside
@Marcyaz (36126)
It is still cold here but at least it is not raining. I have no plans today but you never know what will happen. I am one of those who will be here on mylot for a while.
@sugartoes (33589)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@Marcyaz I hear ya it's nippy here as well too that's why I haven't gotten out yet
• Selden, New York
Cold here in new york to but going to rain again.We only had about 5 days of above 70s since spring started .Today only in fiftys so cool for this time of year.I wanted to go out side and to some yard work but guess it has to wait till rain stops.
@slund2041 (3496)
Sunday was almost a week ago. I cannot remember what I did last Sunday. LOL
@sugartoes (33589)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@slund2041 ha ha ha I can I was RIGHT HERE all day
@slund2041 (3496)
@sugartoes Well at least you remember what you were doing, I cannot remember. LOL I was probably at my mom's, but not sure.
@sugartoes (33589)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@slund2041 the only way I remeber is cause this is where I spend most my time
Okay, I get the message. I did get outside for a few minutes today when I went in search of postcards. Got some needed exercise in as well, walking and climbing stairs. No rain today, but we're supposed to have it tomorrow. I have a lot of catch-up to do here.
@sugartoes (33589)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@just4him well there you go, I bet that felt good huh? well as cold as it was yesterday I didn't get out of the house it didn't get above 50 so I will have to make up for that Wednesday when I go to my therapy
@sugartoes It did feel good to get out. We didn't get the predicted rain, but should that really surprise anyone? How often is the weatherman right? It's the best paid job for guessing.
@sugartoes (33589)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@just4him well as long as you got out & enjoy the day & didn't get wet that's all the really matters right the weather people just go by what they see or get from other source's
@VivaLaDani13 (16103)
• Perth, Australia
@sugartoes I literally don't have much going on lol and probably do plan on being on MyLot. Or trying to sell some of my other items that I'm trying to get rid off. Don't really feel like doing much else anyway.
@sugartoes (33589)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@VivaLaDani13 that's me after I get up from a nap like I'm JUST doing so I gotta wake my brain up where I can THINK right to answer everyone
@Deepizzaguy (7236)
• Lake Charles, Louisiana
Going to take a walk in the park on Sunday is good for me and my relatives.
@sugartoes (33589)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@Deepizzaguy a good walk never hurt anyone I hope your walk was enjoying as it's good for us.
You have a busy day ahead of you.
@sugartoes (33589)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@jstory07 you would think I would but I can't seem to get off the computer ha ha ha I've been on here since 9 this morn wrote this topic up & been reading JUST about everything I can on here & now I'm getting where I can't find anything interesting
I am waiting for the dog to wake up from her morning adventure at the dog park so that I can take her for her daily afternoon walk. Chilly here.
@sugartoes (33589)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@Corbin5 well that sounds like a good thing to do wear something to keep you warm
@MGjhaud (20811)
Sunday is about to be over here. it's been raining since early evening and i thank God for that as it will help me sleep tight tonight. well you have a good day now, take care while you do your activities.
@sugartoes (33589)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@MGjhaud yeah I kinda figured our time to yours would be way off have a good sleep
I am very grateful for the sun as well. I plan to go to a Renassiance Fair today. THat is going to be fun.
@sugartoes (33589)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@snowy22315 awesome that sounds like a lot of fun do enjoy your time out