Am I going to hell if I don't go to church?

@EddieHands (37465)
I will be honest I don't like going to church. I also think hell is not real. I mean what kind of loving god would torture people forever? sounds like more something the devil invented. if he even is real. I am hungry now. I have to go to church. but not because I want to. I hope I am right.. and one day do not wake up in the spooky hell. Thank you!
@rina110383 (24149)
I don't go to church either. The only instances I went to church were during my elementary & high school years as our attendance was mandatory and we have to submit a reflection of the Sunday's Gospel. The one checking the attendance also attends the mass. As to existence of hell, I don't believe it. Same is true with existence of ghosts. I was raised Catholic but the only thing that I religiously do is say my prayer while taking a shower and do good deeds.
@EddieHands (37465)
I am the same. I don't want go to today. But mom wants me to go. I just feel like people don't like me there. Maybe because I am a wizard ! Yes I also don't believe in hell. I think maybe ghosts could be real. That is good that you still say your prayer and good deeds! Good deeds are always nice.. Blessings !
@EddieHands (37465)
@rina110383 Yes that is good you live on your own now! Yes it's mostly my family that tries to compell me to go lol. Yes ghosts I think could be around here lol.... but now I see why you're not scared of them.. since you don't believe in them. I know ! I don't know why they try to tell people they will go to hell if they don't go to church. I think they just try to scare us really. lol
@rina110383 (24149)
@EddieHands Not only scare, they probably want to make us laugh
I think the same way. So, if we do go to hell, at least you and I will have each other to talk to!
@EddieHands (37465)
Yes that is a good point! Blessings !
@miniam (9244)
• Bern, Switzerland
I do not believe we have to go to church to be what we should be.I dont go to church but i dont steal,lie,................it does not make me a bad person
@EddieHands (37465)
Yes me to. I still have my morals... i just like to have fun in life in my own ways! Yes good point.
@miniam (9244)
• Bern, Switzerland
@EddieHands I know people who are so serious church goers and are evil people when you get to know them.
@EddieHands (37465)
@miniam Yes I think good or evil is deep within us.. no matter what church we choose to go to. Being good is always better.
do not worry.You will not be alone
@EddieHands (37465)
Really? Who else do you think is going ?
@EddieHands me and Mike
@imravi (2365)
The one who goes would be going too...
@EddieHands (37465)
I wonder who is going there? also the leaders at my family's church.. tell me I am going to hell if I do not put money in the donation baskets? Why does God need money.. when he owes the universe ?
@imravi (2365)
@EddieHands if it's about money then Bill gates, Zuckerberg and many others will be definitely going to heaven....That's not true....
@topffer (32836)
• France
I do not think that not going to church is enough to send you to hell. You need a bit more of efforts, but you are on the right way.
@Lolaze (2946)
Not to hell, but you'll be reincarnated as a cricket and squished!
@EddieHands (37465)
Wow that sounds almost as bad as hell. But not as bad... i guess if i get squished fast.. it would be over soon. Blessings !