The new Alice In Wonderful Movie! Why is a raven like a writing desk?

@EddieHands (32137)
So the new Alice in Wonderful Movie is coming out this month! Are you excited ? I loved the one in 2010. I think this movie is going to be one of the best movies ever. What do you think and why ? Here is the preview.
Official "Alice 2 - Through the Looking Glass" Trailer Deutsch German 2016 | Abonnieren ? http://abo.yt/kc | (OT: Alice in wonderland 2: Through the Looking ...
Personally, I feel like they are over-doing this move a little bit. Tim Burton has done a great job with this movie, but there have been so many versions of it, I feel like it's just becoming an over-kill. I take pride in being a Tim Burton fan, always. I just think Alice in Wonderland has had enough replay for now.
@EddieHands (32137)
Did you like the first one he did Yes I think one was enough. This one still looks wonderful. And I can't believe the bloody red queen is back.
@EddieHands Yes, I loved the first one and of course I am going to watch this one. I am interested to see how this one will play out. But aside from Tim Burton's replay, there was an animated one, two that are not animated and Tim's version. I would have to say that Tim Burton's version would be my favorite, I just don't understand how they came up with so many movies for this story. It's confusing lol. I had no idea she was back, so this will definitely be interesting!
@EddieHands (32137)
@AnnaAutopsy Yes I was surprised to hear a new one was coming out. I love the first as well as the cartoon version. Always one of the best.. and one of my favorite stories ever! Well now it's time for the important question! Why is a raven like a writing desk?
@Jdaw1985 (4024)
• Harrells, North Carolina
I was not able to see the one that coe out in 2010 yet. I hope to see it one day soon though and to see the new one coming out as i did not know there was anther one coming out.
@EddieHands (32137)
The one from 2010 was very nice and also a fun! a very good movie! Blessings
@Jdaw1985 (4024)
• Harrells, North Carolina
@EddieHands Is it a family movie or just for adults?
@EddieHands (32137)
@Jdaw1985 It is a family film ! Blessings
Johnny Depp desperately needs a hit after a long string of failures.
@EddieHands (32137)
Yes I think this will be it! I thought the Rum Diary was pretty good.. he was so drunk and funny in that movie... Blessings !
@Lolaze (2865)
• St. Louis, Missouri
I can't wait for it to come out! I'm hoping it comes out in 3D so I can see it at the fancy 3D cinema :)
@EddieHands (32137)
Yes 3D would be so magical! I love this movie.. can't wait to see it.