I really do not feel good today

The last two days I have been coming down with something. My sinuses were really painful yesterday so I took Mucinex. I have never taken it before but I got it for free awhile back on Crowdtap so I had it on hand. I never take cold medication so I am not used to it at all. I felt very sick after taking it. I have not been able to sleep because my throat is very sore. I was up most of the night the past two nights. I need to write a blog about my sisters baby shower later but right now I just feel awful and my body aches. I think I am going to go rest and read a book and maybe see if I can take a nap. My daughters birthday and birthday party are this Saturday and Sunday so I am going to be spending this whole week getting things ready for that. I have really not much accomplished at all except for having bought her presents. The busy weekend I had took everything out of me but it was fun. I had a birthday party to go to, a semi formal dance and a baby shower.
@miniam (9241)
• Bern, Switzerland
Please get some sleep or atleast lie down,you may feel better when you get up.Blogging can wait, it`s your blog so no one is putting you under pressure to post.
I did lie down for a few hours. My cat wouldn't quit meowing most the time. When I came out of my room I smelled a stink worm. I couldn't find it though so I am wondering if she ate it.
@miniam (9241)
• Bern, Switzerland
@shaggin Lol,i love myLot.What make you think there was a stink worm or that the cat ate it?
@miniam the smell of a stink worm is unexplainable. They only smell if you kill them and I couldn't find the body of it where I smelled the scent. I've seen her eat lots of moths and flies over the years.
I have had sinus problems lately too. I should go to a doctor. I got some pills some time ago and the problem subsided but did not leave.
I won't go to the doctor unless I feel that I might die if I don't seek treatment. Most the time things go away on their own. Once every two years or so I get extremely sick and have to go to the doctor.
@shaggin Each person knows what is best for him or her.
@dodo19 (32867)
• Beaconsfield, Quebec
I'm sorry to hear you're not feeling well. I hope that you're able to rest this week, so that you're well enough for your daughter's birthday and birthday party. I hope you guys have fun, and that you feel better.
I did take a little nap today so I skipped my usual mug of coffee. My kids are getting ready for bed and I feel like I'm going to be headed there soon myself I am so exhausted.
@dodo19 (32867)
• Beaconsfield, Quebec
@shaggin I know how you feel. I have days like that too. I feel like tonight may be one of those nights as well, as I'm just exhausted.
@Marcyaz (35672)
Mucinex is good to take and should help you. Sounds like you had a busy weekend and will have another busy weekend coming up, good luck with that. Hope you feel better soon.
This will thankfully be the last party I have to plan until my sons in October. I love going to parties but I hate the nerves I get when I had to plan them. It isall worth it in the end to see how happy everyone is after all the work I've done.