It Takes too Long to Load

I can compare my activity here the past few weeks in MyLot to a moving snail with a heavy shell on its back. At first I thought it was my connection once again but its doing good as of today. Every click I make, it takes so long to load the pages. The blue circles annoy me a lot and it leaves me bored to death. I wonder if some of MyLotters experience the same movement. Aside from having no grand discussions to write about, this is just another concern. I do not have much time this week and the coming week because of the things I need to accomplish regarding the preparation for the coming academic year. I am just taking advantage of few moments I can spend here but if this is the case, I am worried that I am not going to accomplish much.
I also experience that when it' about 5:00 p.m. until 6:00 p.m. here and i think it' s about 5:00 to 6:00 a.m. on myLot .
I hope that the connection gets faster.
@cherigucchi I really hope so too .
I never experienced it D. Could be mylot with a certain browser. What browser are you using?
Strangely i haven't experienced that at all. What browser are you using?
@MGjhaud (20672)
my internet connection isnt perfect but i deal..