So, what are you going to be doing after November 2016?

Dallas, Texas
It will be here before we all know it, in the USA that is, when the general election puts Trump in the White House, in spite of all the talk of Hillary or her Democratic competition, Bernie Sanders. I know Trump will be our next president. There is no doubt in my mind. The Republicans hold more cards in the house and Senate than ever in a very long history and we are all tired of business as usual. I did not vote for Trump but, we are all in this thing together, that is, us here in the USA. I wonder if Trump will raise the minimum wage? I also wonder what his take on the NASA space program will be. As far as bringing more jobs into the homeland, I am all for it. I think minimum wage should not be so minimum and that becoming energy independent should be top priority next to health care, education and the full infrastructure of our highways and roads. I don't have to say anything about the military because I know for a fact Trump is going to make our military stronger than ever and we both have a common enemy and that is of course, the every constant threat of Isil.
I think Trump says what all of us are thinking and he would make a good President. I think even people on Social Security should get the minimuem wage.
@irishidid (8731)
My autistic daughter has been on SSI (now SSDI) since she was four years old. obama is the only one who has been in office where the COLA has been denied twice.
• Dallas, Texas
The cost of living has been going up each year but during Obama's administration he has halted raises to social security recipients more than once and even when the raises occurred, people on food stamps got their allocations lowered almost in direct proportion to the increase in social security income. This was not advantageous on any level.
@LeaPea2417 (21961)
• Toccoa, Georgia
I am very pessimistic and think Hillary will win it. But, I was listening to Rush Limbaugh the other day and he said something interesting. He said that he thinks Trump will win because the whole thing will be like heaven for the Media. They will have something to talk about for 4 to 8 years.
• Dallas, Texas
How unfortunate for America. But not for the media.
He very well may get voted in. He is certainly entertaining.
• Dallas, Texas
I would rather vote for Jim Carrey. lol
@trivia79 (7888)
• El Segundo, California
i will just continue my life. and by that time, i hope i'm totally moved on from recent heartbreak
@Raelove (17585)
• Saco, Maine
I'm not sure it will be that easy or simple. The Rep. party is, as I write, trying to recruit someone from their party to run as an independent to derail Trump at the convention. If nothing else, it will be interesting. Say what you will about the man, but he symbolizes the level at which many Americans are totally fed up with the status quo. And as for the Reps themselves not backing their own guy (a la Paul Ryan), this is significant. If they can't find a willing independent, they may go the route of opting for a House election, in which case our votes will mean nothing. The Rep's are a strange lot. They don't like their own man, yet they have been virtually ineffective themselves in getting anything done these last few years. If nothing else, it continues to be fun to watch the system as it continues to break down. I've waited for this a long time, as have many others who long ago lost faith in it.
@irishidid (8731)
I'm quite fond of telling people what they told me when B.O. got into office "you'll survive".
I hope I will be in my new home by then. If not I will figure it out.