I need a good book

I love to read and read anything! Here lately it seems like I can't find a good book to read. I have search the library and internet, and can't find anything great. This month I have read a few biographies, two Stephen King books, a couple of romance books and now I am reading an Amish book. They were all ok reads, but I need a good book! One that I can't put down! Help! Can you suggest anything?
How about legal thrillers from John Grisham? Horror from Dean Koontz?
@slayer08 (2382)
I like John Grisham and when I was in highschool I was so fond of Dean Koontz but now I'm older I find some of this works cheesey.
I still enjoy John Grisham but haven't read a Koontz book in ages
I haven't read a Dean Koontz book in years! I used to read him all the time!
@slayer08 (2382)
Try Khalid Husseini. He's a great writer.
@slayer08 (2382)
Or John Connolly he is an Irish writer and his books are intriguing, mysterious and he is a great story teller. I love his books. I haven't completed all of it cause they're hard to find.
I've never heard of that writer. I will look into it, thanks for the suggestion.
@slayer08 (2382)
@kellyr634 he is a good one especially if you are into mysteries and all that.. :) good luck!
I enjoyed Poe, Mrs. Lincoln, The Kite Runner, Tears of the Moon, etc.....
I have read The Kite Runner, but not the others. The Kite Runner was amazing!
@kellyr634 The Shoemaker's Wife was another great one, too.
The best book I can recommend is Me Before You by Jojo Moyes..it's a book that's stayed with me long after I finished reading it
I actually put a hold on that book at the library! I am waiting my turn to read that one.
@MGjhaud (20810)
i'll suggest authors i like instead if thats okay. Judith McNaught, Janet Evanovich, Ken Follett, Robert Ludlum, Michael Connelly, Lee Child..
Thank you! There are a few that I have not heard of!
Most of my favorite books are about North Korean defectors. You can try the award-winning Nothing to Envy by Barbara Demick. The author had interviewed over a hundred defectors, but the book focuses on a few characters. It's really good. Other books that I love are Dear Leader by Jang Jin Sung and The Girl with Seven Names by Hyeonseo Lee.