Don`t Make Me Forget!

Anniston, Alabama
No I did not write it down but I had talked about what I wanted to accomplish, However, I did have a couple things to measure and I was keeping that to myself so I would not get any mouth from the man. I NEEDED to get some grass mowed but I was rushed out the door and I did not get my work shoes and there was no way I was ruining my new shoes. The only thing on his mind was the tag for the truck! Not mine I can do many things in one trip into town so not to make it feel I drove all that way just to get a tag when I had so much more to accomplish. I got several rooms of curtains hung in the empty rental and that is all! I wanted to paint the kitchen cabinet knobs too, I wanted to lay and nail the thresholds for each room. But I was rushed and I forgot all my materials for work. Big sigh. Now you know why I make lists and why I load the car the night before. What to do today? Everything I needed to do yesterday! How is your Tuesday going?
day going fine.Taking my sis in law and brother to the airport this afternoon
Awesome! Yes I read your discussion, maybe they will have fun.
I hope you get everything accomplished today! My day is going well. =)
Me too and since I am doing second shift I am about to get ready for work.
OK Tuesday here. Might see sunshine later. I get rushed and forget things too. I have to tell myself to "slow down" repeatedly during the day. Hope all yesterday's work is completed by you today.
Backed up! Thank you.
Well, I didn't accomplish a damn thing today, so I don't know if that's a good Tuesday or not. Hope your Wednesday goes better.
I find that really annoying when half the gear we need for a particular job is left behind. My Wednesday is going well although I'm a bit behind here.
• Lakewood, Colorado
You have very full days my friend..it is good to make lists. I know how you mean when someone throws you off kilter. I hope you dont have too many of those days.
A list is a must when one has so much to do.