Relationships

Romania
Have you ever try to present somebody to youre friend and try to macke them a couple? I try many times to do that but never succeded. First time i try to present a boy to my best friend sister which and i ended married with him...he became my husband and we are still together.
@zarlamain (24874)
No, I never tried that before. I don't get involved with relationship making because if they break up, it'll get awkward for me being in the middle of it.
@zarlamain yes if the break up but if they get married?... And i don't thinck it's normal to give blame to the one who was in the middle becouse he was good intended.
@zarlamain (24874)
@pufitzamison I never really thought of that. They usually end of not marrying their boyfriends or girlfriends and end up marrying someone totally different. I agree. It's not right to blame the person in the middle, but it does happen.
@zarlamain it's true but i don't care becouse there is maybe one chans to macke someone happy.
@MGjhaud (20866)
no, i havent tried it. i dont think i will as well.
@MGjhaud that meens you don't wont any problems