Today was a rough day, and I'm having a mini breakdown

@cpefley (1537)
Hemet, California
So, today my was promotion day for both my preschooler and my 8th grader, and today SHOULD have been a good day. However, I'm just completely broken. My oldest son got mad at me because my phone wasn't working properly and he missed my texts and vice versa, and he didn't get the message I would be a little late picking him up. He walked home angrily and called me and yelled at me, and hung up on me. Then my middle-schooler didn't want to go to his graduation and my 15 year old daughter was angry and said hateful things to me. My mom was mad because she said I didn't tell her about the graduation. My little kids are just being extra irritating and my husband is mad at me for losing (technically misplacing, because I did find what I thought I lost) things and mad because we have no money and it is pay day (the ONLY thing I paid was two bills that had to be paid today). I realized my child support for my son ended last month and now I don't have money to pay for the rest of the bills, and I we only have one more month at this place before we have to move...again...and we are completely broke. We don't make enough money to support ourselves, and it is frustrating. My husband works 40 hours a week, and I'm almost 6 months pregnant. I'm tired of forgetting things and having people mad at me. If I could give up on life right now, I probably would because I'm so tired of trying and nothing getting better. Things will get better for a few moments, then fall apart all over again.
I hope things work out better for you. How many children do you have?
@cpefley (1537)
• Hemet, California
This is #6
@cpefley (1537)
• Hemet, California
Thank you :)
@zarlamain (24527)
I am sorry to hear what you are going through. I know you are tired and feel that nothing is getting better, but never give up. Think about your kids and stay strong.
@cpefley (1537)
• Hemet, California
Thank you :)
@zarlamain (24527)
@cpefley Your welcome!
@MGjhaud (20742)
you keep forgetting probably because you take care of them all. i hope it'll get better for you, specially because youre pregnant. take care of yourself..
@cpefley (1537)
• Hemet, California
Thank you :)
I wish It could get better for you over night. I know how it feels to be broke. I have $3 in my checking lol It will stay there for the next month. I am sorry your day was a bad one in so many ways. Mine was just as bad. I lost my man after telling him I love him. How stupid do I feel. Well,have at least a better night here if you can.
@cpefley (1537)
• Hemet, California
I'm so sorry. That is awful. Any man that would leave because you told him you loved him isn't worth your time anyway. What a jerk!
I really hope things get better for you.