Getting Angry

@millie02 (6905)
United Kingdom
Do you often feel yourself getting angry? What sort of things or people make you feel angry the most.? Are you more inclined to get angry when you are feeling tired or a bit under the weather.?
Pre-menstrual period gets me annoyed very easily and just al little mistake makes me flare up.
@millie02 (6905)
PMT can be awful, I still remember it now.
@millie02 yes PMS can really be awful.
This is exactly what I was going to say haha. Every time "Aunt Flow" is about to visit and oftentimes, while "she's" visiting, I get much moodier than usual to where I can be happy-go-lucky one moment, and bitter the next. I get annoyed easily as well by little things that I can usually ignore. It's as though my emotions flood out along with an actual flow of blood LOL (Sorry for the imagery!!)
@annierose (18021)
I get easily irritated when I am very stressed, but I know it is not good. In order to avoid it, I just find ways to relax or unwind. I also find myself get upset more when I am in my pre-menstrual period.
@millie02 (6905)
It is good to find ways to relax, stress is not good for us.
@annierose (18021)
@millie02 What do you do when you feel that you are getting on your nerves?
@millie02 (6905)
@annierose I relax by reading a book, then I forget everything.
@usemyname (640)
Well, for me, it depends who I am with. Usually if I'm with people I love and cherish, I am calm and relaxed. But, when I have close encounters with people who gets on my nerves, I feel agitated and irritable. It's either a fight or flee for me for this situation. Fortunately, I often times go with the latter(which was the opposite when I was younger)). I have been through a lot to let my anger and whims project me to do an impulsive action. I guess, as you grow older you see things in a different and perhaps a brighter perspective.
@millie02 (6905)
I think that you do change a lot as you age.