you ready to have a good laugh?

@sugartoes (32239)
Greencastle, Indiana
if you have a pet & is full of energy then you could have a lot of fun with it in a lot of ways if you think out side the box like with bottles or even a mirror or balloons or a empty box or a bag to play with. I have a pit that just LOVES to play with milk jugs & bottles I use to have a cat that was crazy about mirrors when it seen it'self he would get all feisty & want to fight the cat in the mirror it was so funny to watch I got so much fun out of watching him it made my day I'd laugh so hard & long my jaws hurt it was SO FUNNY watch this.
SUBSCRIBE FOR NEW ULTIMATE FAILS: http://goo.gl/QbzxAP http://www.failwinfun.com Please Watch Another Videos : 1. funny video and fail compilation part#1: ht...
@cgalavia (1419)
We just had our dog Whitney last month and Yup,dogs are adorable they like to play with us especially to my kids.
@sugartoes (32239)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@cgalavia no matter what age a dog is other than really OLD they love to play if you play with them back that's they're bonding time
@cgalavia (1419)
@sugartoes Yes it is certainly true.
@sugartoes (32239)
• Greencastle, Indiana
Scar (when he was a bit younger) used to 'attack' empty plastic bags...it was a bit fun to watch him.
@sugartoes (32239)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@JolietJake have you ever put a mirror down for him to do his cat thing? I bet that would be a blast
@sugartoes I've tried showing him to himself and he seems to ignore it
@sugartoes (32239)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@JolietJake oh well he has other things that entertain him I guess huh??
@Marcyaz (36138)
When it's dark I have a light I flash on the floor and the younger dog loves to go after the light and try to catch it.
@sugartoes (32239)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@Marcyaz there you go something they love to play will tire them out for a good night sleep I throw a bottle down the hall a few times for my pit to tire him out
@Marcyaz (36138)
@sugartoes I do the same with my littler one.
@sugartoes (32239)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@Marcyaz that works every time huh??
Those were definitely funny.
@sugartoes (32239)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@just4him I thought you would get a kick out of that one I hope it made your day
@sugartoes It did.
@sugartoes (32239)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@just4him that's great at lest I made someones day
@zarlamain (23638)
That is so cute!
@sugartoes (32239)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@zarlamain yeah animals have a thing about mirrors they are really funny to watch
@zarlamain (23638)
@sugartoes So cute!
@sugartoes (32239)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@zarlamain yeah I love watching stuff like this it just makes my day
@VivaLaDani13 (15939)
• Perth, Australia
@sugartoes haha silly little animals! So cute though! Thanks for the laugh. :)
@sugartoes (32239)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@VivaLaDani13 you welcome I thought that would make your day once I get the cabin in order here like I want I'll be making a video on my pit playing with his milk jugs like he does he;s a goof ball.
• Perth, Australia
@sugartoes That's cool! I'd love to see that!
@sugartoes (32239)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@VivaLaDani13 I know you will just hang in there I'm working on getting there
Having a pet is really a great idea. I often think of having a dog, but then step back as it needs extensive care. Without knowing the proper care for a pet, I cannot have one. And there is the hygiene matter. I must properly know how to manage their act of relieving.
@sugartoes (32239)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@arundhatiwriter if you want a INDOOR PET you have to let him-her out side on a leash or in a pen to potty that takes like 15-30 mins to take care of their business to take CARE of a PET you have to have the money to feed it take it to the vet if it gets sick or needs shots you have to get it spaded or nurtured where it don't MAKE little ones OR HAS little ones but it ALL also depends on what kind of pet your looking at getting to have live with you TOO if your compatible with each other.
I remember when my dog was a puppy, we had some mirrored tiles on the wall, and he would bark at the puppy in the mirror. He learned to ignore his reflection eventually.
@sugartoes (32239)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@snowy22315 yeah they learn the one in the mirror is no threat so they grow out of it & find other things just like kids do is all they grew up
@gudheart (12807)
LOL so funny, I remember seeing something like that before on Youtube :D
@sugartoes (32239)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@gudheart they have a lot of funny video's on there I thought this one would make your day
@slund2041 (3496)
How cute and funny! Thanks!