Good morning!

@cpefley (1698)
Hemet, California
I have an early morning this a.m., and I woke up even earlier than I needed to. It is only 4:13 a.m. and I have already showered, dressed, and loaded the dishwasher. I'm trying to be quiet because everyone else is asleep. I have to pick up my son at 5:15 a.m. to take him to school because he is going to Disneyland today! I'm so excited for him! I can't believe that in one week he will be a high school graduate! I'm much more calm this morning, and trying to figure everything out. I hope today is better than yesterday. I'm still angry at my husband for being mean to me last night. He hasn't apologized yet, but then again, he hasn't woken up. Sometimes I think I'm just too tired to keep doing this over and over again.
@Marcyaz (35625)
What an exciting time your son will have at Disneyland and he is almost out of high school. Being tired can cause some problems and hope your husband apologizes today.
@cpefley (1698)
• Hemet, California
Thanks. Yeah, I didn't. He just acted like everything was normal. He was nice...but he didn't say he was sorry. After he gets off work, I will talk to him.
@Marcyaz (35625)
@cpefley Good idea to talk about what happened.
@MGjhaud (20685)
youre up too early.. i hope hubby will say sorry first thing later and that everybody will be in a good mood today, eapecially you. take care and enjoy the rest of your day.
Good morning!
I don't wait for my husband to apologise as he never does! i woke up at 6am this morning because I had to go to my yoga class.
@Absinto (2398)
• Portugal
Wow, that is very early to wake up. Hope the rest of the day goes well for you and you get that apology! :D