A Mother's Guide to Gaining 5 Extra Minutes on Mylot

@Genipher (5166)
Scheme #177: Release the kraken er, I mean, BUNNY!! This plan only works if you have a rabbit. So step number one is to invest a bunch of money into a good cage and a cute little Oryctolagus or two. Trust me, the cost will be worth it. Step two: Let the new bunny hop around your living room. Tell the kids to follow and catch the bunny. The catch is, they have to crawl on their hands and knees. Blindfolded. The game ends when someone catches the bunny and the kids start fighting over him. By then, mom should have been able to eke out a sentence or two on mylot before having to intervene. Note: See Scheme #178 on how to use the rabbits, uh, "pellets" to keep the kids occupied for another 1.4 minutes. What would you add to my Mother's Guide? What interesting ways do you keep your kiddos occupied so you can sneak onto mylot?
I´m glad my children are over fifty. That will save me some money on bunnies
@Genipher (5166)
I never believed kids were expensive until I had some! Gotta feed 'em at least three tiems a day and keep 'em entertained with animals...Sheesh!
Clever idea.
I just put him out in the yard on a lead so he doesn't wander off to the neighbors.
@Genipher (5166)
Oh, the bunny was bouncing around inside the house. That is, until he peed on one of the kids. I think that was his way of letting us know he was done playing. Anyway, he was safe and couldn't escape because he was indoors.