I'm sick!

@peavey (15394)
What an awful way to start a post, right? But it's true (maybe not that dramatically true) that I've had an awful cold for the last four days. It's beginning to let up today and one of the reasons I know is that I am noticing how dirty the house is! I haven't done much of anything other than moan and groan and cough and feel sorry for myself, so I am 'way behind catching up on here. I don't actually think I will be able to catch up completely, so don't think I'm ignoring your comments and posts. I tend to think the worst when I get sick, like "I'm going to get pneumonia" or "this is going to last weeks!" Then I start feeling better and think: "Hm. That wasn't so bad!"
@1hopefulman (17606)
I also hate to be sick. I stubbed my toe and it is painful walking and so yesterday I stayed home all day. Today I will try walking a bit and see how it goes. A speedy recovery to you!
@peavey (15394)
Thank you, I seem to have recovered just fine, regardless. I hope your toe heals quickly. I hate it when my feet hurt for any reason!
@1hopefulman (17606)
@peavey Still limping! It needs total rest, which I am unable to give it. So it will take much time to heal.
@peavey (15394)
@1hopefulman I'm sorry. Give it as much rest as you possibly can. You don't want it to become a chronic problem.
@bunnybon7 (31052)
• Holiday, Florida
I know exactly what you mean. I am the same way if you noticed. I am so late seeing this I am sure you must be better by now
@peavey (15394)
Yup, I'm all better.
@bunnybon7 (31052)
• Holiday, Florida
@peavey good and glad we pray for each other
My guess is that you have had pneumonia in the past or you wouldn't think that you could get it again. That is a natural worry. Whenever I get to sneezing or coughing I worry that it is more than my allergies. I thought I had a cold but turned out to be just my allergies starting to act up because of the high pollen counts. If we suspect we have a cold we need to mask up when in a client's home. That doesn't make it easy to breath when you are stuffed up. I am glad to see that you are feeling a little better. Big hugs to you.
@MGjhaud (20831)
i hope it goes away soon, it's not easy to be sick especially when we have a lot of other things to do. feel better now..
@gudheart (12808)
Oh no :( hope you get better soon. It is going round here too.
@1hopefulman (17606)
Please get better! Posts can wait as we are not going anywhere.
Glad you are on the mend, and it's difficult to catch up here if you've been gone a few days.
@Teep11 (6268)
I don't know what's going on but a lot of people are experiencing respiratory issues. I hope you feel better. Try not to get down. Do what you. Clean bit here and there until it's tackled.
I'm sorry, that stinks. Hope you feel better soon!
That is not a good feeling at all. I hope it gets better for you.
@yukimori (8558)
I dunno... there's been a real doozy of a respiratory infection going around our area recently. My husband had a nasty bout with it, and I got a slightly milder version. If it's anything like what you're dealing with, no wonder you're moaning and groaning and feeling sorry for yourself! Take care of yourself and don't overdo it trying to catch up on everything all at once.